Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

well 'Harry's House' is trending on twitter :eli: half is people talking about what happened and the other half is trying to cover it up by saying 'one month til' 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

Non-stans on twitter listening to Medicine and Anna thinking they’re Harry’s House songs :deadbanana:

Tracklist (probably out of order in parts)

Spoiler
  1. Music for a Sushi Restaurant
  2. Boyfriends
  3. Matilda
  4. As It Was
  5. Daylight
  6. Satelite
  7. Love of My Life
  8. Late Night Talking
  9. Grape Juice
  10. Little Freak
  11. Cinema
  12. Daydreaming
  13. Keep Driving

im so confused, where is Sunny Dream that he mentioned at Coachella :deadbanana2:and the song that was reversed in the initial teaser :deadbanana2:why is this all such a mess

I guess it's possible this is a Montero leak situation where some of the leaked 'album' is actually outtakes. Some unreleased songs from his first era leaked alongside this so it wouldn't be out of the question. 

Just now, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

I guess it's possible this is a Montero leak situation where some of the leaked 'album' is actually outtakes. Some unreleased songs from his first era leaked alongside this so it wouldn't be out of the question. 

yeah, this is what I'm thinking rn

5 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

I'd think that too but this was posted 4 days ago and all are real

Edited by ~Start The Music

6 minutes ago, Masochism said:

im so confused, where is Sunny Dream that he mentioned at Coachella :deadbanana2:and the song that was reversed in the initial teaser :deadbanana2:why is this all such a mess

He didn’t mention Sunny Dream, I think? You’ might be thinking of Late Night, which he performed.

2 minutes ago, Dsmrs77 said:

He didn’t mention Sunny Dream, I think? You’ might be thinking of Late Night, which he performed.

oh i was just going off of Genius, I'm extremely uneducated in ref to him :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Masochism said:

oh i was just going off of Genius, I'm extremely uneducated in ref to him :deadbanana2:

Oh, I see! All that is bs, he never said any of that, lol

More 1D era demos L worded too :deadbanana2:

Edited by ~Start The Music

45 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

A month before :rip: feel like we haven’t had a leak this much in advance of the release date for a long time

wonder if they’re gonna do anything or just move on

i don't think they can push it up unless they want to give up first week physicals and vinyls. harry is currently the #1 vinyl seller in the world so i doubt they'd do it.

it sucks but as long as it doesn't get to TikTok the GP wont know about it 

I like the whole album only a few tracks have to grow on me :jonny4:

16 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

i don't think they can push it up unless they want to give up first week physicals and vinyls. harry is currently the #1 vinyl seller in the world so i doubt they'd do it.

it sucks but as long as it doesn't get to TikTok the GP wont know about it 

if his stupid fans dont speak on tiktok but they will

37 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

if his stupid fans dont speak on tiktok but they will

It's stupidly easy to get tik toks down by reporting

The album is good but it always happens the same to me with this man. He has an incredible potential he hasn't exploded yet. 

I'm sure the album will grow up on me, but I won't listen again until it's officially released

the album is very good as expected but it lacks something for me idk what

The best song is the (unfortunately titled) Music For a Sushi Restaurant, followed by Late Night Talking, Daydreaming, and Cinema. The rest is too slow  :gaycat6:

Edited by wastedpotential