• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

18 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The crowd is INSANE

ah I was there yesterday, he was amazing:jonny:

10 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

The only songs I can’t get into are daydreaming and boyfriends ? 

Daydreaming is Top 3! Force yourself to like it :fish2:

jk 

:heart2: 

3 songs in the top 10 in the UK again this week :heart:

#2. AIW

#8. Late Night Talking

#10. Music For A Sushi Restaurant

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone doing or planning on doing an album survivor? If no one wants to I could consider hosting (as long as y’all don’t sabotage daydreaming and boyfriends)

11 hours ago, Flexus said:

Is anyone doing or planning on doing an album survivor? If no one wants to I could consider hosting (as long as y’all don’t sabotage daydreaming and boyfriends)

Make one! I would love to participate !

Matilda makes me want to cry ? 

Is Late Night Talking being serviced to radio yet?? I'm ready to move on from As It Was :gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, Power love said:

Will daylight get Video and single push

It already got a video that Harry made with James Corden, so I doubt it’ll get an “official” video as well.

7 hours ago, canyonmoon said:

It already got a video that Harry made with James Corden, so I doubt it’ll get an “official” video as well.

That video was terrible and cheap wtf

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not that familiar with Harry's discography, so I would like to know which songs are (power) ballads from him, if Harry has them? I need some emotional songs. :chick3:

13 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I'm not that familiar with Harry's discography, so I would like to know which songs are (power) ballads from him, if Harry has them? I need some emotional songs. :chick3:

Meet Me in the Hallway, Sign of the Times, Sweet Creature, Ever Since New York, Falling, Fine Line, Love of My Life

2 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Meet Me in the Hallway, Sign of the Times, Sweet Creature, Ever Since New York, Falling, Fine Line, Love of My Life

+ Two Ghosts, From The Dining Table, Cherry, Matilda, Boyfriends, Little Freak

That would be a strange choice as a third single but I guess it could make sense given the streaming numbers. 

I guess all the horns and the circus vibe of the instrumentation on Sushi may fit with the other video he shot. 

It wouldn’t be my choice, but it is the third most popular song from the album on Spotify now, and it got a lot of promo from the Apple ad, so I’m not surprised they’d go with it.

This album will likely have more singles, so I suppose why not do Sushi before they go for, say, Satellite (my pick).

Someone on twitter mentioned that the songs pre-HsH with 2 items in the Spotify house thing were singles, and so far AIW and LNT have two. It could just be a coincidence since Watermelon Sugar only has one but it's interesting. MFASR, Matilda and Cinema would also be singles if it's hinting at anything.

FUzcWWBUcAARfAI?format=jpg&name=small

But isn't it too early to be serviced to radio already? I thought they would focus on LNT first. 

1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

Someone on twitter mentioned that the songs pre-HsH with 2 items in the Spotify house thing were singles, and so far AIW and LNT have two. It could just be a coincidence since Watermelon Sugar only has one but it's interesting. MFASR, Matilda and Cinema would also be singles if it's hinting at anything.

oh wow

1602920490_ezgif.com-gif-maker(65).thumb.gif.0a43e9a31c6436c2c8030fe01a2fe063.gif

1 hour ago, LittleFreak said:

But isn't it too early to be serviced to radio already? I thought they would focus on LNT first. 

Songs take time to climb the radio charts. LNT is already #5 on pop and will likely climb for another two weeks or so. When it’s hit its peak, it’ll start falling (more rapidly than AIW), and then it’ll be good to have another song making its way up the radio charts.

Since Harry finished this album so long ago, the era may also be somewhat truncated if he’s already well on his way with the next album. He’s prolific and doesn’t really rest much.

6 hours ago, storminthedark said:

:confused:

4 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

That would be a strange choice as a third single but I guess it could make sense given the streaming numbers. 

This is the only song still getting radio play and it’s the most successful across all platforms so it makes sense. 

I truly only believe MFASR streams are high because it's the first track on the album when you press play... or at least I'd like to think that, because I find it a bit overrated and don't care for it as a single :gaycat6: