• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

Keep Driving, Daylight and Satellite is my top 3, with the singles rounding out the top 5. This is such a great summer album, such a vibe :jamming: 

USA = 521.5K
UK = 113,750
FRANCE = 21,415
TOTAL = 656,665

Do we have another officlal 1st week numbers from another country??? he is coming for 800k Global 1st week :WAP:

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

USA = 521.5K
UK = 113,750
FRANCE = 21,415
TOTAL = 656,665

Do we have another officlal 1st week numbers from another country??? he is coming for 800k Global 1st week :WAP:

Oh wow

10 hours ago, Slate said:

Keep Driving, Daylight and Satellite is my top 3, with the singles rounding out the top 5. This is such a great summer album, such a vibe :jamming: 

exactly same, our flawless taste 

Keep Driving is hitting today 

A small concern with how the engine sounds :jonny5:

“As It Was” is joined in the Hot 100’s top 10 by three debuts also from Harry’s House: “Late Night Talking” (No. 4), “Music for a Sushi Restaurant” (No. 8) and “Matilda” (No. 9). The cuts start at Nos. 3, 4 and 5 on Streaming Songs with 27 million, 20.8 million and 20.4 million streams, respectively.

:clap3::clap3:

19 minutes ago, Rose said:

KPHCfPd.png

It hasn't debuted in Japan yet. The release date in Japan is June 8. That number is with imported albums only.

Pretty crazy that Harry now has more Hot 100 top 10’s than 1D (Harry has 7, 1D have 6)

1 hour ago, Testosterone said:

Pretty crazy that Harry now has more Hot 100 top 10’s than 1D (Harry has 7, 1D have 6)

Harry is bigger than 1D ever was. His numbers, so far, keep increasing, while 1D peaked in its first era. He already has more certified single sales in the US than 1D AND better peaks. You can argue that 1D doesn't update its single units, but in the UK, where it updates automatically he's 2.8M units behind 1D, which is a difference that will likely be crossed in the next year or so (and Harry is bigger in the US while 1D was bigger in the UK). He spent more weeks #1 in the UK with singles than 1D. Watermelon Sugar is 3x Platinum. No 1D song is above 2x.

In terms of album chart runs, Fine Line alone spent more weeks top 10 in the UK than all of 1D's albums combined (62 vs 41). Obviously album sales have dropped a lot in the streaming era, and British certifications are so f*cked it's likely Harry will never catch up (despite the fact that with this chart run when 1D was active, he'd likely be 5x Platinum by now), but even then if we compare with Made in the AM, which is the album closest to the streaming era, it took it nearly 6 years to reach 2x Platinum. Fine Line got there in 2 and a half years. 

HS1 (5M+ CSPC so far, in 5 years) will end up overpassing 1D's lowest selling albums (Four and MITAM, 8M+ CSPC in 8 and 7 years respectively). Fine Line (9M+ CSPC, 10M WW units according to HDD, in 2 and a half years) will end up overpassing 1D's best selling album (UAN 14M CSPC in 10 years). We'll see what Harry's House longevity is. But this is ridiculous considering how much the sales climate has changed since 1D released music.

Harry is bigger on radio, 1D struggled to be played by most UK radios, AIW was the most played song in UK radio for weeks, 1D never got a #1 US pop radio, Harry's got 3 so far.

Harry is about to have a bigger tour with his second tour (which sold all tickets BEFORE his third album was out) than 1D's peak, Where We Are, which was 1D's third tour. And that's even accounting for inflation.

Harry has been nominated to 3 Grammys, and won 1. 1D never even got a nomination. Harry was nominated to BRITS AOTY, which 1D never got. Harry was nominated to 3 and won 1 Ivor Novello. Harry won the Juno award. 1D never got these awards (which are more about prestige than anything else).

Harry's lowest MC score is 1D's highest. His average MC score is 12 points higher than 1D's.

And all of this is with 2 full eras and one just starting, while 1D had 5 full eras. 1D was huge and Harry is obliterating every metric one by one. It's so wild.

so… is nobody going to talk about how huge this is and how he has been outstreaming and outcharting certain other male pop stars?

11 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

All songs at the Top 30 :WAP:

Oh wow!!

I still can't believe Boyfriends, the song Harry has been promoting everywhere, was the lowest charting from the album...

as it deserved.

I'm obsessed with Keep Driving. Literally got that song on repeat all day long. There are some cringe worthy lines, but with that melody and arrangement, even if he sang the alphabet it'd still sound beautifully. Is it officially the next single?

1 hour ago, Gringo said:

I'm obsessed with Keep Driving. Literally got that song on repeat all day long. There are some cringe worthy lines, but with that melody and arrangement, even if he sang the alphabet it'd still sound beautifully. Is it officially the next single?

It's the bridge that truly makes the song, for me :fan:

Harry's House debut at #1  Mediatraffic 758,0000

Already outsold 2022 releses

Bad Bunny = 670k

Future = 655k

Kendrick Lamar = 526k

Jack Harlow = 325k

Harry is coming for best Selling album of 2022 :WAP:

best selling album of 2022 seems fitting for the album thats also gonna get aoty :fan:

I went to the Harry’s House pop up here in LA a week ago and my friends I waited 4 hours in line to get in.  :rip:

Prob AP but I'm gonna need Daydreaming to get streamed. Do something for it Harold! :jonnycat: