Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

3 minutes ago, Gallop said:

Is it just me or does Matilda sound like 'Tokyo Drifting' by Daya? Just the instrumental.

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

So impressive having the top 3 in the UK :clap3::clap3:

The rest of the era doesn’t even really matter at this point! Curious to see where they go from here 

harry has gotten such great critical acclaim, a huge monster hit with amazing stability, album is getting great streams and incredible sales this era. the only thing that's left to see is if the album itself can have stability. I also wonder if this album and AIW will be shown with love at award shows, or if bigger acts like adele will completely overshadow him. he deserve this so bad :clap3::heart: I feel like this has been a long time coming, with fine line and WS opening doors for him. 

he's truly smashing it in the UK, france and germany are finally letting him in and I hope the US will continue to do the same

9 minutes ago, Flexus said:

So impressive having the top 3 in the UK :clap3::clap3:

The rest of the era doesn’t even really matter at this point! Curious to see where they go from here 

I really want LNT to be a decent hit :katie2: I wish people would be onboard with daydreaming, because I have no doubt that would be a huge summer hit

19 minutes ago, EndOfJune said:

harry has gotten such great critical acclaim, a huge monster hit with amazing stability, album is getting great streams and incredible sales this era. the only thing that's left to see is if the album itself can have stability. I also wonder if this album and AIW will be shown with love at award shows, or if bigger acts like adele will completely overshadow him. he deserve this so bad :clap3::heart: I feel like this has been a long time coming, with fine line and WS opening doors for him. 

he's truly smashing it in the UK, france and germany are finally letting him in and I hope the US will continue to do the same

He doesn't have to compete with Ed or Adele for the Brits (Ed has some droplets in Single but they didn't really do that well). I hope he can be shown love by the Ivor Novello and the Mercury Prize. I don't think he has a lot of chances at the Grammys since he's in direct competition with Adele for every category and NARAS is obsessed with her, which is a pity, because this project deserves a lot of Grammy love and 30 doesn't, but a few GF nominations would be great as a consolation prize.

My dream is stability + one or two more hits. Some Grammy love, please :dancehall: the other awards I mentioned, and continued growth in Europe + breaking some ground in Asia.

31 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

He doesn't have to compete with Ed or Adele for the Brits (Ed has some droplets in Single but they didn't really do that well). I hope he can be shown love by the Ivor Novello and the Mercury Prize. I don't think he has a lot of chances at the Grammys since he's in direct competition with Adele for every category and NARAS is obsessed with her, which is a pity, because this project deserves a lot of Grammy love and 30 doesn't, but a few GF nominations would be great as a consolation prize.

My dream is stability + one or two more hits. Some Grammy love, please :dancehall: the other awards I mentioned, and continued growth in Europe + breaking some ground in Asia.

yup I really think he will get them BRITs. hopefully he'll get ivor novelle & mercury prize on his side too. I do wonder if columbia will push harry and adele equally at the grammys or if they will favor the person who has the best chances (spoiler: adele because of her history). I have noticed some real good industry push from HDD and rolling stone for him already, so I have no doubt they will continue this wave until it's time for nominations and later on wins. hopefully more industry people will join the ride.

I just need H to be prove everyone wrong :bam:  they keep saying hsh is flopping in streams (more specifically on AM). so longevity with great stability would be amazing

4 minutes ago, EndOfJune said:

yup I really think he will get them BRITs. hopefully he'll get ivor novelle & mercury prize on his side too. I do wonder if columbia will push harry and adele equally at the grammys or if they will favor the person who has the best chances (spoiler: adele because of her history). I have noticed some real good industry push from HDD and rolling stone for him already, so I have no doubt they will continue this wave until it's time for nominations and later on wins. hopefully more industry people will join the ride.

I just need H to be prove everyone wrong :bam:  they keep saying hsh is flopping in streams (more specifically on AM). so longevity with great stability would be amazing

No one in their right mind can say he's flopping in streams lol, 99% of pop music does poorly compared to hip hop on Apple Music US and his Spotify numbers are insane.

3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

No one in their right mind can say he's flopping in streams lol, 99% of pop music does poorly compared to hip hop on Apple Music US and his Spotify numbers are insane.

I genuinely have no idea what they expect from him anymore :rip: they said his album couldn't even do 400k, now HDD has him at 515k. they said he couldn't have a monster hit, now AIW has #1 in germany, france, US, UK, australia and canada to name a few, still getting 9M streams on its 53rd day... like he's truly outselling and outstreaming his other male pop colleagues

grapejuice deserves her flowers :smitten: he sounds so smooth on it and I love the production choices

I'm hoping they push LNT fully soon-ish. AIW is still so strong but I think their window of opportunity to push LNT in time to build enough for song of the summer is closing a bit so it would be good to see it soon. Idrc about 2nd week #1s etc as Fine Line proved longevity is what matters over huge peaks, it's one of the biggest albums of the decade so far so having HsH join it in longevity would be amazing. This is truly his Red era, all hail his 1989 with HS4 :jonny5:

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Speaking of Asia, the album is coming out on June 8 in Japan. So far we only have the import copies charting.

Oricon Weekly Physical Album ranking: Week of 5/16/2022-5/22/2022

72 (NEW) 1 Harry's House (397 sold)

Oricon Weekly Digital Album ranking: Week of 5/16/2022-5/22/2022

24 (NEW) 1 Harry's House (170 sold)

Oricon Weekly Western Music ranking: Week of 5/16/2022-5/22/2022

26 (NEW) 1 Harry's House

So 567 import copies sold in 3 days. I don't really know hiow to predict release week sales based on that but I'm hoping he can get a top 5 on Oricon. As It Was has done decently there for an English-language song so I wish he would go and do some promotion. 

Edited by SignificantOther

Listened twice and im still on the fence on wondering if itrs better than FL or on par tbh but that's only cause FL was a 9/10  album for me. This one is very good too tho and im expected him to come back with a few Grammys for this one if the academy acknowleges the huge alternative sounds that makes it up. Daydreaming needs to be the next single. As a matter of fact, i think it could have gone

AIW

Daydreaming

MFASR

LNT

First hot 100 predictions

5 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

Speaking of Asia, the album is coming out on June 8 in Japan. So far we only have the import copies charting.

Oricon Weekly Physical Album ranking: Week of 5/16/2022-5/22/2022

72 (NEW) 1 Harry's House (397 sold)

Oricon Weekly Digital Album ranking: Week of 5/16/2022-5/22/2022

24 (NEW) 1 Harry's House (170 sold)

Oricon Weekly Western Music ranking: Week of 5/16/2022-5/22/2022

26 (NEW) 1 Harry's House

So 567 import copies sold in 3 days. I don't really know hiow to predict release week sales based on that but I'm hoping he can get a top 5 on Oricon. As It Was has done decently there for an English-language song so I wish he would go and do some promotion. 

Let's hope, Asia is still the territory he needs to conquer considering he truly made a dent in continental Europe with AIW, and he was already huge in Oceania, UK, Latin America, and North America.

He's getting there in small Asian countries but needs to break South Korea, Japan, and China for an all-kill type of thing.

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It is going to gain so much by the end of the year.

Does anyone have a list of the Spotify total streams for the album tracks after a week?

I’m guessing it won’t be difficult for all of the tracks to pass 100M and reinstate the “every track past 100M on Spotify” 

31 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Does anyone have a list of the Spotify total streams for the album tracks after a week?

I’m guessing it won’t be difficult for all of the tracks to pass 100M and reinstate the “every track past 100M on Spotify” 

It’s funny to think that before this album was released people were in here talking about how the album had no hype and wasn’t going to do well :lmao:

On 5/28/2022 at 5:12 PM, storminthedark said:

grapejuice deserves her flowers :smitten: he sounds so smooth on it and I love the production choices

This

Grapejuice is so underrated

It is one of the best for sure

He's performing at Big Weekend in the UK and then they're airing his BBC special he did for HS1 right after on BBC One :heart2:

57 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

Thanks! I’ll check that page for updates, there’s no many fan accounts tracking stats it’s hard to know where to look sometimes… 

50 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

It’s funny to think that before this album was released people were in here talking about how the album had no hype and wasn’t going to do well :lmao:

yeah and the people worried about the leak, I don’t think they’ve noticed any impact of that at allll

People really out here saying Harry has "no hype" yet he's clocking #1s

around the world as per usual.