• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

Late Night Talking is destined to be a chart-topping single, whether it’s the next one or a later post-album single like WS.

The music video for Late Night Talking better have BUDGET, it deserves it :jonny5:

I really enjoyed the new songs! It’s always hard to tell how they translate to a recording but I’m very curious to hear Boyfriends 

he looked amazing and like he was having such a great time :heart2:

So is Boyfriends a gay song or is he singing about himself

1 hour ago, Raw Honey said:

So is Boyfriends a gay song or is he singing about himself

Neither. It’s either a bisexual song or he’s singing to someone else about their exes. Maybe a bit of both.

He has a whole ass girlfriend.

His new songs sounds like it’s from  Four album and I like it 

Boyfriends has a similar vibe to the song he wrote for Cam (‘Changes’) and I’m really excited to hear how it’ll sound on the record. The three songs we’ve heard so far make me certain that this album will be another step up for him.

i dont wanna listen, can someone tell me which one of his songs it sounds like?

1 minute ago, babyboy44 said:

i dont wanna listen, can someone tell me which one of his songs it sounds like?

Late Night Talking... like none of them, honestly. It's late 70's early 80's funk pop, kinda disco too?

Boyfriends idk, it's more of a ballad. Live it was very vocally-focused with all his female band members joining him. I don't know how it'll sound in the studio version.

9 hours ago, storminthedark said:

Apparently there's been mic issues the whole day :rip: you could kind of tell when shania's mic kept cutting out, hopefully they'll fix it next weekend 

i think they only stream the first weekend (?)

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

i think they only stream the first weekend (?)

They're streaming both this year. Luckily the mic issues were only for the stream, people who saw it live had the actual mic feed. Just saw a video of Shania's entrance and you can hear her voice loud and clear.

4 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

They're streaming both this year. Luckily the mic issues were only for the stream, people who saw it live had the actual mic feed. Just saw a video of Shania's entrance and you can hear her voice loud and clear.

omgggg yess

i couldnt watch it this week so i’ll treat myself to TWO harry shows next week :WAP:

7 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Neither. It’s either a bisexual song or he’s singing to someone else about their exes. Maybe a bit of both.

He has a whole ass girlfriend.

I know that, shouldn't have worded it like Twitter did I guess. :nuts: But I basically meant if it was a bisexual song.

Edited by Raw Honey

2 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

I know that, shouldn't have worded it like Twitter did I guess. :nuts: But I basically meant if it was a bisexual song.

The part about his girlfriend was mostly about the whole "singing about himself" (being a bad boyfriend presumably). That makes no sense in the context of his relationship status. I think it's probably a song he wrote about seeing someone go through that but it definitely could be about going through that himself.

Edited by More Than A Melody

1 minute ago, More Than A Melody said:

The part about his girlfriend was mostly about the whole "singing about himself" (being a bad boyfriend presumably). That makes no sense in the context of his relationship status. I think it's probably a song he wrote about seeing someone go through that but it definitely could be about going through that himself.

Oh yeah it didn't to me either, but I asked because Twitter has been saying it's a parallel to 'Half the World Away' by 1D and that either he's singing about an ex or his past self.

23 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

Oh yeah it didn't to me either, but I asked because Twitter has been saying it's a parallel to 'Half the World Away' by 1D and that either he's singing about an ex or his past self.

Those are larrats, they want to justify this song because it doesn't fit their view of Harry and the other dude having been in a secret romantic relationship for 12 years. Instead of admitting this sort of thing, they just pull weird ass theories out of their ass.