Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

44 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Still fuming how he didn't add it on streaming... Like we need the studio version!! 

The studio version leaked with the album

jRrJgLk.gif.295faaabe4cda21056be5d40be2b

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m obsessed with Cinema idk why 

because it’s a masterpiece 

jRrJgLk.gif.295faaabe4cda21056be5d40be2b

14 hours ago, storminthedark said:

he's filmed 2 more videos, one outside buckingham palace and another with a circus company. the bed video is probably for late night talking

Seems like Daydreaming will be the third single 

This album still slaps and Satellite sounds so much better mastered :clap3: 

My favorites, no specific order:

Daylight

Keep Driving 

Satélite 

Love Of My Life

Matilda

As It Was 

Edited by chris1991

kinda curious as to why they decided to not release a second single before the albums release cause that would've been another easy #1 on the hot 100 

Daydreaming has moved to the front of the line for me after repeated listens.

Finally listed with headphones on.

This has such insane replay value. I can't get enough of it! 

My faves keep changing. Currently obsessed with Grapejuice, Daylight and Love of my life :allears:

I like few songs on this album but why all the tracks are so short? No proper bridge in many songs. 

it's tailor made for streaming or tiktok. 

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

kinda curious as to why they decided to not release a second single before the albums release cause that would've been another easy #1 on the hot 100 

As It Was is still way too strong, not just in the US but the UK too

I'd say waiting a few more weeks and then dropping a video isn't a bad idea, sounds like they've got two videos ready so they can pick whatevers resonating when they think it's the right time. the Watermelon Sugar push to #1 during the fine line era was well done, so I'm sure they've planned this era well too

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

As It Was is still so strong, it went back to 14m with the album release but even before then it was still getting like 7.5-8m streams, which is more than other smash hits like EOM and good 4 u were getting at the same time. I think they could either announce the LNT video tomorrow (they announced AIW the Monday of release week) so that the second single is set up for summer or they could wait another week. It's probably coming sooner rather than later bc of the playlisting push they're giving LNT though. I think the album will probably need the other single soon to prop it up

Edited by storminthedark

68m for Day 2 if I am not mistaken, not bad. 

1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

As It Was is still so strong, it went back to 14m with the album release but even before then it was still getting like 7.5-8m streams, which is more than other smash hits like EOM and good 4 u were getting at the same time. I think they could either announce the LNT video tomorrow (they announced AIW the Monday of release week) so that the second single is set up for summer or they could wait another week. It's probably coming sooner rather than later bc of the playlisting push they're giving LNT though. I think the album will probably need the other single soon to prop it up

They’ll prob wait for AIW to die down a bit, it’s having its 2nd peak rn and will prob last for another week or two. They can push for radio impact date first. 

UK Charts (Sunday update):

CD: 13,091

Vinyl: 23,063

Downloads: 2,670

SEA: 9,768

Total sales: 52,569

it flows so well. I really like this :beatfreak:

Cinema, satellite, little freak…. The trinity.

Literally the only song I don’t like or can’t get into is Keep Driving.

Really liking the album. Little Freak is it for me. 

Matilda is lowkey going viral on tiktok, it has nearly 18k videos on one of the sounds already.

Haven’t finished the album yet but little freak is my fav so far. Also like Matilda. I think that’s where I stopped. Both songs remind me of Taylor’s folklore. This is my first time listening to a Harry album. 

So what’s his fascination with fruits?

Daydreaming and Boyfriend are overrated in here!