• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

12 minutes ago, Legend E said:

ATRL serving flop taste again. Why is none of you stanning Little Freak? :jonnycat:

I’m not a fan of the album but Little Freak is one of the three songs I kept.  It’s fantastic 

Apple Music US

2 As It Was
3 Late Night Talking
4 Sushi
6 Grapejuice
7 Daylight
8 Matilda
10 Little Freak
11 Cinema
13 Daydreaming
18 Keep Driving
19 Satellite
21 Boyfriends
23 Love of My Life

4 minutes ago, astrorep said:

Why is Satellite flopping :biblio:

It's people streaming the album in order. Matilda, Late Night Talking, and AIW are "overperforming" their track order but the rest are just in order.

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

I’m not a fan of the album but Little Freak is one of the three songs I kept.  It’s fantastic 

You have now said you're not a fan of the album forty eight times. We understood it the first time.

22 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

It's people streaming the album in order. Matilda, Late Night Talking, and AIW are "overperforming" their track order but the rest are just in order.

Isn’t Matilda a prioritised track on playlisting?

1 minute ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Isn’t Matilda a prioritised track on playlisting?

I don't have Apple Music so idk there, but it's on New Music Friday.

This is so... vanilla. It's giving background music. None of these songs feel remarkable, you forget how it goes when it ends. At least Fine Line had some standouts. 

Like lots of reviews had said before, his music has such little personality and substance. Its just "vibes".

i'm so disappointed by this album...it's so boring and underwhelming... 

Screaming at As It Was being the Blinding Lights and Late Night Talking being the Levitating of the album. 

He for sure gonna get those mega smashes.

HfaTq2M.gif

mlaredoperez

Is there gonna be a video for LNT? I hope it doesn't become a situation where the second single is ignored 

Daydreaming is the best song on the album. Perfectly syncs with the 'Adore You' vibe, specially the intro. The music video should be in relation to Adore You. Wasn't there supposed to be a part two for that video?

6 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

This is so... vanilla. It's giving background music. None of these songs feel remarkable, you forget how it goes when it ends. At least Fine Line had some standouts. 

Like lots of reviews had said before, his music has such little personality and substance. Its just "vibes".

Exactly how I felt. I actually enjoyed the album but nothing sticks to my head. It's like good background music for working :deadbanana:

This album desperately needs a Cherry or Falling

42 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Is there gonna be a video for LNT? I hope it doesn't become a situation where the second single is ignored 

he's filmed 2 more videos, one outside buckingham palace and another with a circus company. the bed video is probably for late night talking

39 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

he's filmed 2 more videos, one outside buckingham palace and another with a circus company. the bed video is probably for late night talking

Shouldn’t the bed one for day dreaming haha? 

i feel they’re going to pull another fine line with 4-5 singles deep. 

AIW

LNT

Daydreaming

Cinema

MFASR

Ehh this a major downgrade from Fine Line. I only love Daydreaming and like As It was, Late Night Talking, Matilda and Satellite. The rest are fillers

They were actually playing Grapejuice on the radio today the taste. Surprised, there was no video released assuming it's filmed for LNT on release would benefit from release hype even if lead is still smashing it's not a favourite from my first few listens but the album is still growing on me even my bottom most ranked songs.

I'm surprised daydreaming isn't pulling more streams. best song on the album and it's such a goodfeeling summer song too :katie2:

"Love Of My Life" is the best song on the album. I wish it got more love!