Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

John Mayer is credited for playing electric guitar on Daydreaming!

0JLZeDs.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

I can't imagine him not doing SNL at some point this era.

It will be interesting to see how the leak affects first week streams. The album is good, lots of great melodies and the production is amazing, but if the fans have already had their fill... 

The leaks won’t affect him at all. I haven’t heard a single song and I’m really excited for this release

4 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Alexis is one of the few music journalists who appreciate Ed Sheeran. So if he sounds a little frustrated, you can understand why. I've always liked his reviews. 

Edited by Rose

the gp never knows about leaks dont worry 

On 5/13/2022 at 12:58 AM, Dsmrs77 said:

They haven’t announced the host/musical guest for the season finale yet so I’m still hopeful :ducky:

On 5/13/2022 at 1:09 AM, Ivan_brit said:

Host is not happening he must prepare a live show… maybe musical guest but I feel also Jack Harlow or Kendrick must be fighting for this spot but let’s wait 

They've announced the host and musical guest for the upcoming finale. It's set to be Natasha Lyonne and Japanese Breakfast. 

8 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

an official live stream of the ONO concert :party:

:duca:

19 hours ago, Protocol said:

I can't imagine him not doing SNL at some point this era.

It will be interesting to see how the leak affects first week streams. The album is good, lots of great melodies and the production is amazing, but if the fans have already had their fill... 

Fine Line is getting 6/7m streams a day, with all songs doing 150/200k after two and a half years, I think that whatever effect leaks may have will probably not be that bad in that context.

They may have kept SNL for later, though it's not looking hopeful. He's doing a NYC residency all of September but his only free Saturday is September 17 and SNL is off season usually then. The last time they aired that early was 2013. Then he's doing Austin and Chicago with barely any gaps. There's a tiny gap between Chicago and the LA residency. He could potentially do it there as part of DWD promotion, perhaps he'll do double duty since by then he'll have the entire album polished and performing wouldn't be a problem. If they're releasing a single in or around that time, that is, of course. That's the only scenario where I can see it.

50 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

:duca:

this photo… 

hot

They briefly restocked sea glass and now there's a new vinyl variant, orange, that'll be available in the pop up stores :duca:

Is it me or there is not hype for this album? Also what are the projected sales in the us?

37 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Is it me or there is not hype for this album? Also what are the projected sales in the us?

I mean, he has the biggest song in the world rn and he’s predicted to do 350-400k in the US.

1 minute ago, storminthedark said:

I mean, he has the biggest song in the world rn and he’s predicted to do 350-400k in the US.

Thank u. :hug:

44 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Yeah, I feel the hype is dead, aside from his fans, I don't see much of anything. He will sell albums but yeah, zero hype in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

Yeah, I feel the hype is dead, aside from his fans, I don't see much of anything. He will sell albums but yeah, zero hype in my opinion.

I have same the feeling. I haven’t seen anything from him lately, no interviews, no performances, no “ viral” thing. Could it be the leak?

He hasn't done any promo in the US yet, that's probably why. 

26 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I have same the feeling. I haven’t seen anything from him lately, no interviews, no performances, no “ viral” thing. Could it be the leak?

Yeah I assuming there will hype on Friday until next week with pop ups and the One Night Only in Long Island, feels very Taylors Version promo wise. He doesn't need promo but still...

I didn't know this was out on youtube :rip: I thought it was only going to be available on Apple Music 

4 hours ago, Ferret said:

4 hours ago, pokerfaceboy said:

You know, you can just say you don't like him, right? What even is "hype" if it doesn't come from fans? Random people in the street sporadically combusting into screams for his next album?

He's doing a show the day the album comes out and these are the resale prices for tickets on StubHub... (they were initially $25 dollars) is this hype? Maybe? I guess it's just fans...?

image.png

Just fans (sold out in 15 minutes)

Just fans outstreaming the biggest Spotify artist in the world's main song during his debut week

image.png

Just fans 8 million streams a day 47 days after the song came out

image.png

I knew he had a lot of fans, didn't know it was this many :eek: