Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

The leaked version isn’t the final mix, according to the leaker. Don’t do that to your ears.

Where did he say that

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

On 4/27/2022 at 11:13 PM, Headlock said:

And then they came out and look what happened :cm:

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

The leaked version isn’t the final mix, according to the leaker. Don’t do that to your ears.

rly? bc the sound mix is sooo strange:rip: so i didnt listen 

hope it would be better than leaked sounds:chick3:

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

It’s probably just unmastered but I doubt anything is gonna sound different. Maybe some vocals turned up and such but I doubt it. Who even is the leaker? 

29 minutes ago, Cherish said:

It’s probably just unmastered but I doubt anything is gonna sound different. Maybe some vocals turned up and such but I doubt it. Who even is the leaker? 

Someone from Telegram. They said “the sounds can sound slightly different than this because this isn’t the final mix” not my words, theirs. It was making the rounds on Twitter last week.

3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Someone from Telegram. They said “the sounds can sound slightly different than this because this isn’t the final mix” not my words, theirs. It was making the rounds on Twitter last week.

Ah, yeah, it’s probably just unmixed/unmastered. It sounds that way especially for some of them. Satellite sounds awful in the production, but I doubt it will change much for everything else. 

I love the official tracklist better, it flows great

So all the songs on the album leaked but in a different order?

10 hours ago, Cherish said:

You can listen now :matty:

It's a fantastic album.

I love  the tracklist, but I hate how #3 is spelled. Just spell it Grape Juice bro :skull: 

Yeah I heard it leaked but I'd rather wait for a better quality lol.

5 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

So all the songs on the album leaked but in a different order?

Yes

8 hours ago, Cherish said:

Ah, yeah, it’s probably just unmixed/unmastered. It sounds that way especially for some of them. Satellite sounds awful in the production, but I doubt it will change much for everything else. 

I agree. The sound effects are there, there’s even transitions (track 1-track 2) plus Harry loves this indie vibe so I’m sure it’s all purposeful. 

1 hour ago, gui said:

I agree. The sound effects are there, there’s even transitions (track 1-track 2) plus Harry loves this indie vibe so I’m sure it’s all purposeful. 

I just hope Satellite is mixed a little better. It sounds awful and the instrumentation you can barely make out :skull:  

Also, re: the transition, I hope it’s better executed in the final product because it’s a mess 

33 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Not 123movies, Miss Trunchbull, Cousins & Hit the ******* Brakes :ahh: 

8 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Not 123movies, Miss Trunchbull, Cousins & Hit the ******* Brakes :ahh: 

123movies was the final nail in the coffin it took me the f out

10 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

now that we have the correct tracklist we can listen :giraffe:

You shouldn't. 

55 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

now that we have the correct tracklist we can listen :giraffe:

this is the same tracklist i posted on page 14 :rip:

Just wait three weeks goddamit

Y’all really need to stop acting superior waiting :cm: in fact, I’ll be buying the album when it comes out because I heard the album beforehand. It’s a fantastic record 

He might get canceled for something in Little Freak, iirc it’s a slur 

1 hour ago, Cherish said:

Y’all really need to stop acting superior waiting :cm: in fact, I’ll be buying the album when it comes out because I heard the album beforehand. It’s a fantastic record 

I think we can just stop talking about it leaking once and for all to not incentivize other people to listen to leaks. That is all. There is a lot to discuss without having to discuss stuff that's illegal.

Also maybe respect that other people want to wait and stop discussing stuff that we haven't listened. I'm pretty sure it goes against the rules of the forum, even.

Edited by More Than A Melody

20 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I think we can just stop talking about it leaking once and for all to not incentivize other people to listen to leaks. That is all. There is a lot to discuss without having to discuss stuff that's illegal.

Also maybe respect that other people want to wait and stop discussing stuff that we haven't listened. I'm pretty sure it goes against the rules of the forum, even.

I believe the rule is don't advertise where you got it. You can discuss the leak, just not how you got it and where it came from completely. 

And there's not really much to discuss. There's no new music out except Boyfriends and Late Night Talking (which is a bop). I'm just really proud of this album for Harry. His first album was boring as hell for me and FL & HH are both masterpieces honestly.