• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

So what is the right track listing? :rip: 

we don't have confirmation but the track list posted on tumblr seems the best sonically No site has the tracklist posted and Harry has pretty much pretended this hasn't leaked

Not this leaking almost a month before the official release. :rip:  

I don't know if it makes sense but Keep Driving makes me feel like getting near the edge of a cliff then getting pulled back to safety. 

Matilda is my favorite. Beautiful song. Daylight is my second favorite. I really like 3-4 new songs. Which was my goal. So im satisfied. I enjoyed the previous album better

To the people who heard the leak, is it better than FL? It's kinda hard to top tbh

1 hour ago, TSwiftie said:

To the people who heard the leak, is it better than FL? It's kinda hard to top tbh

well this album's highs aren't as high as FL's highs are but this feels more consistent/cohesive to me. so to me, this one's better.

my favorite album of his is his debut. this may take over that one in the long run but we'll see-

Edited by despy

wonder if he'll do any of the new songs at Coachella tonight (it is tonight right?) 

what was the speculation for the guest? Lizzo? Stevie? 

smoore95GAGA
2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

FL>HS>HH

3 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

Harry's set just started  :duca:

HIS OUTFIT oh my god :jonny5:

On 4/20/2022 at 11:06 PM, campelo said:

Matilda is very Folklore! :cries:

On 4/20/2022 at 11:12 PM, chosensparkles said:

This… I like it but it’s clearly betty/marjorie/dorothea

:WAP:

poor ha, cant please his stans and good he saw her awkwardness, covering the segment with ease. i mean she hasnt talked sentences there, just...

OT: im keeping myself away from L word, think about it everyday lbr. back streaming AIW in peace 

EDIT: Week 2 > Week 1 imo, impressive

Edited by Polgg48

yeah this album gets better and better, i fear it's easily his best...

this whole album is pretty good, i love the perfect mix of downtempo with uptempo songs.

though i get the feeling that harry saw the tweets about "every one of harry styles' lyrics mentioning food" + decided to just crowd this album's lyrical content with names of different foods...... it's giving cringe. 

Edited by Jazz

Late Night Talking

Satellite

Love of My Life

top 3, no questions 

On 4/21/2022 at 8:17 PM, Protocol said:

So what is the right track listing? :rip: 

The one on pg 14 is the most substantial one we have

HDD is predicting 350k for the album but they're also predicting 350k for Kendrick and that doesn't seem right so I think they're lowballing tbh. Either way 350k is still great in the current sales climate.

Interscope’s Kendrick Lamar has created mondo anticipation for his new set, which will be his final release via TDE. The forecast is in the vicinity of 350k. Kendrick’s 2017 set DAMN. bowed with 603k, more than half of that from sales. (It’s reached 11m ATD worldwide.) His forthcoming release will almost certainly spur an equally intense level of consumption but overwhelmingly on the DSPs.

With streaming the dominant consumption platform and sales generally not the same huge factor they once were, the biz has had to readjust its conception of what a huge first-week number is. When bundling was permitted and pure album sales were meaningful, the numbers were significantly bigger. Meanwhile, the streaming pie has grown.

Case in point: Jeffrey Azoff-repped Harry Styles, whose Coachella performances provided a fresh reminder of his electrifying presence, will drop his new Columbia album on 5/20 in the wake of a smash single that remains one of the world’s top-streaming songs as of this writing.

The forecast for new set Harry’s House, which will have vinyl day and date, is 350k. His giant Fine Line debuted with 478k in 2019 and has amassed 9m ATD worldwide

8 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

HDD is predicting 350k for the album but they're also predicting 350k for Kendrick and that doesn't seem right so I think they're lowballing tbh. Either way 350k is still great in the current sales climate.

Do we know if HDD has access to the actual pre-sales numbers or everything is an estimate? 

9 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

Do we know if HDD has access to the actual pre-sales numbers or everything is an estimate? 

No idea, they don’t specify for either Harry or Kendrick in the article so it might just be an estimate for both on their end.