Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

Late Night Talking was amazing live. Hope it sounds just as good in the studio version. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

20 minutes ago, justin464 said:

Yeah this wasn’t great on first listen. I’m hoping the tracklist/order I listened in was not the official one because all the slow songs were at the beginning which ruined the flow for me. But my favorites on first listen were Love of My Life, Daydreaming, Little Freak, and Keep Driving. As It Was makes most sense for the lead. Hopefully the rest will grow on me, but I probably won’t listen again till it’s officially released

You listened to it out of order. The slow songs aren't at the beginning. In fact the opener is one of the fastest songs. 

A whole month away is absolutely brutal, he should release it sooner, it’s gonna hurt otherwise 

Rush release it this Friday is a good choice to be honest. It will mess up the lead single longevity but we've seen how Harry can pull off a 3rd or 4th single to give the era some leg.

I wonder how Harry reacted when they called him this morning about the leak. Adele's 30, also a Columbia release, was one of the most anticipated records of the last few years and it didn't leak. I can't imagine what went wrong this time.

1 minute ago, Fire said:

I wonder how Harry reacted when they called him this morning about the leak. Adele's 30, also a Columbia release, was one of the most anticipated records of the last few years and it didn't leak. I can't imagine what went wrong this time.

I feel so bad for him :chick3: I can’t imagine what it must feel like to have this happen when he’s one of their biggest artists. It’s his last album in his contract with them so maybe he’ll go somewhere else since he owns the masters.

wait so this actually leaked???? omg poor Harry. there's no way he can rush release unless he can also rush the vinyl release

6 minutes ago, Fire said:

Adele's 30, also a Columbia release, was one of the most anticipated records of the last few years and it didn't leak.

um it did leak - but only a day before release (and a couple hours before coming out in new zealand)

Edited by rehceeb

They need to release sooner. 

There's no option... One month ahead, it's brutal. Hopefully they pull a 'streaming and digital' release this friday and physical copies in the next weeks

7 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

um it did leak - but only a day before release (and a couple hours before coming out in new zealand)

I think a day is understandable especially when you have a full physical format rollout. 

A MONTH is just :rip: I think they can do an online release and then the vinyl will just come a month later. It prob won't kill too much of the Vinyl sales as casual buyers won't get it before they stream the album anyway

He won't push the release date. He will release it on May 20th. Also, close this topic till the release of the album. Too many people are sharing their thoughts a month before the release. Stream "As It Was".

Just now, Eleni said:

He won't push the release date. He will release it on May 20th. Also, close this topic till the release of the album. Too many people are sharing their thoughts a month before the release. Stream "As It Was".

Who cares? This happens all the time.

Better than Fine Line :cm:

Too much coincidence to happen after the announcement of Kendrick's album. If they anticipate the release now, they'll have a better chance of getting #1.

i still feel like there’s something fishy about this leak

but if it’s real we need Harry to recreate this video

dua-lipa-crying.gif

The overreliance on background vocals on pretty much every track :deadbanana: it makes most songs much worse than they could be

That said LOML is great, easily the highlight 

6 minutes ago, Paulo Rcardo said:

If they anticipate the release now, they'll have a better chance of getting #1.

Harry's house was scheduled one week after Kendrick's, what do you mean?

8 minutes ago, Eleni said:

Lol it’s a forum for discussing music doll…of course ppl are sharing their thoughts on the music.

I'm not listening at these leaks. I'm still bopping to As It Was..

It's his best album though. I like Satellite so much, I almost get the feeling I heard it before.

Some lyrics might get him dragged by radical feminists. He better hope Laura Snapes is on holiday. :gaycat6:

Edited by Rose

already pre-ordered my album so i'm cool listening to the leak. so sorry for him though... hoping he rush releases this asap but i'm sure he's doing great numbers anyway. 

kids these days don't download stuff and columbia will take down everything from youtube to twitter so

29 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

I don't consider as a leak when an album is out one day before its release date. Here we are talking about an album leaking a whole month in advance; it's really serious.

Any more 80s pop-rock bops on here? I actually liked As It Was :chick1:

32 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Harry's house was scheduled one week after Kendrick's, what do you mean?

This, Harry would have no issue going against Kendrick’s second week, anywhere.