Tove Lo - "No One Dies from Love"

Supervillain

4 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

Omg she’s guest judging on drag race, another era of giving the gays everything they want

:jonny5:

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witchpop

• CameraFlashes

• original_lifeline

• rehceeb

5 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

And with an iconic outfit too. Can't wait to see the lipsync of the decade to Disco ****.

TrueBlood

Watch it be b!tch3s (solo version) :skull:

19 hours ago, Supervillain said:

She had so many photoshoots and decided to make the artwork some LQ mess?

Have a weird feeling she’s gonna drop the album on Apple Music with just NODFL as the available track. She’s doing a lot of photo shoot teasing for just a single cover. I reckon late June/early July release. She won’t wait as long as Sunshine Kitty this time around since she can make the choices. 

This is giving Glad He’s Gone LQ artwork though :rip: Even though the cover should have been epic. 

9 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I reckon late June/early July release. She won’t wait as long as Sunshine Kitty this time around since she can make the choices. 

she literally said that this is coming in fall :rip:

2 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

she literally said that this is coming in fall :rip:

did she? :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

did she? :deadbanana:

She did! But it's kinda understandable for any artist these days. They don't want to sit on the work too long but with vinyl delays and venue's being booked by other artists tours that should of happened two years ago etc. Is she independent now? Because if so then she'll deffo want to tour it. 

21 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Watch it be b!tch3s (solo version) :skull:

110% gonna be Habits. Let's not even hype it lmao. 

The cover art is giving M.I.A.'s XXXO era. Would love the production to lean more into the Swedish synth-pop sound's of How Long, Keep It Simple and shedoesntknowbutsheknows

4 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Have a weird feeling she’s gonna drop the album on Apple Music with just NODFL as the available track. She’s doing a lot of photo shoot teasing for just a single cover. I reckon late June/early July release. She won’t wait as long as Sunshine Kitty this time around since she can make the choices. 

This is giving Glad He’s Gone LQ artwork though :rip: Even though the cover should have been epic. 

Don’t think she’s just gonna drop a pre order with the single 4 months early. We prob will get a second single in summer and another right before the album drops in September. She was still recording stuff like a month or two ago. 

28 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

the album drops in September

:rip:is it confirmed??????? September????

12 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

:rip:is it confirmed??????? September????

She said the fall which starts Wed Sept 22. If she’s already dropping first single next week. I don’t think she would make us wait until Oct/Nov for an album. May 4th to Sept 24th is almost a 5 months span from first single to album.

She dropped Sunshine Kitty on Sept 20th. Glad He’s Gone came out May 31st.

Edited by Generation Braindead

2 hours ago, worldstarmayo said:

110% gonna be Habits. Let's not even hype it lmao. 

The cover art is giving M.I.A.'s XXXO era. Would love the production to lean more into the Swedish synth-pop sound's of How Long, Keep It Simple and shedoesntknowbutsheknows

Well, some others have been done wrong, like Charli XCX and that Boom Clap performance :deadbanana:

But yeah, I think Habits has the biggest chance.

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

She did! But it's kinda understandable for any artist these days. They don't want to sit on the work too long but with vinyl delays and venue's being booked by other artists tours that should of happened two years ago etc. Is she independent now? Because if so then she'll deffo want to tour it. 

Yeah :chick3: as long as she keeps it up until the release date. Maybe the lead and then a second single or something. We will see.

Can't wait to travel and see her :jonny5: I will try so hard to meet her, I don't know.

This song will end us :jonny5:

someone made this extended mix with the instrumental

i don't know if this is how the song goes but it sounds ******* good

i'm afraid it's over for the other girls 

mlaredoperez

This sounds amazing, as always.

she never dissapoints

Major bop confirmed I fear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.