Tove Lo - "No One Dies from Love"

Supervillain

we need to spam her and get her to put the version with the bridge on streaming ASAP!

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thu

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witchpop

• CameraFlashes

• original_lifeline

• rehceeb

1 minute ago, Seiko Oomori said:

we need to spam her and get her to put the version with the bridge on streaming ASAP!

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thu

!!!

I watched the video at work on volume 5 (not loud at all) and just figured it was the normal song so didn't notice.

I STILL HAVE A SURPRISE BRIDGE LEFT :jonny5: 

30 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

also the budget is incredible and the ending of the music video is unexpected...Love it

omg for some reason the robot committing suicide at the end made me so sad :chick3: but at least she got repaired

does anyone know what the repairwoman at the end was saying? was it in spanish? 

Habits > Glad He's Gone > Disco **** > No One Dies From Love (MV Version) = Cool Girl 

The way I put CG last but it's still a 10/10 masterpiece. Yeah, no one does it like her.

This is perfect but we need the MV version on streaming. The bridge lacks a punch without the vocals. 

6 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

does anyone know what the repairwoman at the end was saying? was it in spanish? 

"Don't you worry, sweetie. No one dies from love"

Another masterpiece from Tove. Both video and song are brilliant. I need the bridge version on Spotify now!

I wonder what the features for the album are? 

Love it & the video. Wish the album was coming over the summer though

3 minutes ago, Aeon said:

"Don't you worry, sweetie. No one dies from love"

oh god that's terrifying :biblionny: she killed herself just to get revived omg it hurts :biblionny:

The MV for Glad He's Gone was super cool and this one as well is! It looks expensive :gaycat1:

Love it, another great song :jamming: She never disappoints!

I do kinda wish the song exploded even more after the first chorus, but that's my only slight complaint.

The video is SO NEXT LEVEL though :smitten: Probably her best and one the best I've seen in a while!

so Annie 3000 is indeed the Sunshine Kitty of the era

not knowing this album's name is driving me nuts how is a robot related to fruits :lmao:

Swedish legend!!! 

Disco T*** > Glad He’s Gone > No One Dies from Love (MV version) > Habits > Cool Girl

:katie2:

29 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

omg for some reason the robot committing suicide at the end made me so sad :chick3: but at least she got repaired

What if the robot takes a revenge on Tove in another music video this era  :WAP:

A SERVE. I think this is her second-best lead behind Habits

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.