• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witchpop

• CameraFlashes

• original_lifeline

• rehceeb

I'm about to go take a "break" in my car because it's going to sound glorious on my car speakers :jonny5: 

its a ******* BOP:jonny:she did THAT

ugh im waiting for the video to listen to the song im SO HYPE

I wanna listen with the MV where is it

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I wanna listen with the MV where is it

GET INNN

5 minutes ago, Vrajesh said:

GET INNN

LETS GOOOOOOO :jonny5:

mlaredoperez

Hmmm well... It's good , however , production sounds a bit undercooked, transitions are weird and weak. The start of the second chorus is disappointing , like you are coming out of an in crescendo beat to then lower the volumen of the beat and start the in crescendo all over again? Makes no sense.

Another thing not working for me is the vocoder. It's cute for a second but having it on all choruses makes it tiring 

mlaredoperez

I totally get what @BlackoutZone said once I got to hear the song.

I LOVE Tove and I'm a fan , but I agree she has better leads , and the struts didn't deliver production wise this time.

where is the bodybuilder lady? :biblio:

Her best lead. :jonnycat:

we need the audio of music video verison....  at least she sang in the bridge

How did she get the budget for this video :chick2:

also the budget is incredible and the ending of the music video is unexpected...Love it

I loooooove it omg and the MV is amazing :jonny:***** literally never disappoints wtf

I prefer How Long on first listen though, but I saw this coming. That song was my SOTY and it punches harder.

OMG! THIS IS FIRE! :flame:

THE SONG!

THE VIDEO!

THIS SYNTH  :jonny6:

omg it's soooo good. i just wish there was like a bridge or new verse like i was waiting for a part to kick in that she hadn't teased but it's ok :jonny5:

the mv :jonny4:

Love the video, song is probably a grower but even if it isn't, I'm sure the album knocks.

I LOVE IT 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Why does the Apple Music version have no bridge :deadbanana2:

right? the one with bridge sounds more fluent and better

this is cute, but the wait will be a total hell. still 3-4 months to go :deadbanana4:

So what’s the bodybuilder woman got to do with anything? Her teasing made it seem like she was about to carried through the dessert for 3 mins. 

the song bops and she delivered again. She really has cemented herself as my all time fave :jonny4:

I don't know how she does this but every time she drops a lead single I'm mesmerized, like genuinely it's amazing to see how she's still giving pure excellence in her fifth proper era. The backing vocals in the second and last chorus elevate the entire structure so much, and the music video is so creative?? You can tell she loves what she's doing, and now she's independent :heart:  I have only one wish, that the album cover is from that tropical photoshoot cause she looks immaculate there, I'm not buying that Picsart single cover :mandown:Nevertheless it's a great start of another era, hopefully it will give her more commercial buzz from media cause she deserves that and much more!

Edited by smallreminders

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.