The Weeknd - 'Dawn FM'

legendofthetour

Cover: 

FIQ2MALVgAEnUGd?format=jpg&name=large

Trailer:

Tracklist:

1. Dawn FM (prod. Weeknd & OPN, additional prod. Oscar Holter & Max Martin)

2. Gasoline (prod. Weeknd & OPN, Co-prod. Max Martin, Oscar Holter & Matt Cohn)

3. How Do I Make You Love Me? (prod. Weeknd & OPN, Co-prod. Swedish House Mafia, Max Martin, Oscar Holter & Matt Cohn)

4. Take My Breath (prod. Max Martin, Oscar Holter & The Weeknd)

5. Sacrifice (prod. Swedish House Mafia, Max Martin, Oscar Holter & The Weeknd)

6. A Tale by Quincy (prod. OPN, Jeff Gitty, Max Martin & The Weeknd)

7. Out of Time (prod. Weeknd & OPN, additional prod. Max Martin & Oscar Holter)

8. Here We Go... Again (prod. Rex Kudo, Bruce Johnston, Brian Kennedy, Charlie Coffeen, Benny Bock & The Weeknd)

9. Best Friends (prod. DaHeala & The Weeknd, additional prod. Oscar Holter, Max Martin, OPN & Matt Cohn)

10. Is There Someone Else? (prod. Tommy Brown, Peter Lee Johnson, OPN & The Weeknd, additional prod. Max Martin & Oscar Holter)

11. Starry Eyes (prod. The Weeknd & OPN, additional prod. Max Martin & Oscar Holter)

12. Every Angel is Terrifying (prod. The Weeknd & OPN, additional prod. Matt Cohn)

13. Don't Break My Heart (prod. The Weeknd & OPN, Co-prod. Max Martin, Oscar Holter & Matt Cohn)

14. I Heard You're Married (prod. Calvin Harris & The Weeknd, additional prod. OPN, Max Martin & Oscar Holter)

15. Less Than Zero (prod. Max Martin, Oscar Holter & The Weeknd, additional prod. OPN)

16. Phantom Regret (prod. The Weeknd & OPN, Co-prod. Max Martin, Oscar Holter & Matt Cohn)

Out Now!

• 3 weeks later...

a deluxe edition with some remixes + new songs would be great in addition to the alternative world edition we already have!

I literally don’t remember Don’t Break My Heart at all, and I heard it last night and it’s been stuck in my head since. Wow

21 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Vinyl for The Weeknd's Dawn FM will lift the album back into the Top 10, with a projected 45k-55k total activity for the week.
https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=331218&title=NEW-RELEASES%3A-A-BRIGHT-FUTURE

Yasss 50k this week :clap3:

Imagine if they were pushing a single at some big playlist so far they had any song pushing 

However Out Of Time keeps increasing at radio… maybe it’s coming 

How Do I Make You Love Me is TIMELESS. I’m obsessed with the instrumental right before the chorus

Somebody explain to me please why the amazing Agents of Time remix was removed? It was amazing. At least the single version was added to the album but still I want my remix back…

Amazing album, so unfair that this is technically the biggest decline since Witness

HDD predicts a return to #2 with 56K (if vinyl were released week earlier he could be #1 with 56k:noparty:)

On 5/1/2022 at 4:45 PM, Protocol said:

Amazing album, so unfair that this is technically the biggest decline since Witness

decline in what sense? it's a great album but unfortunately abel is just overexposed right now is all.

27 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

decline in what sense? it's a great album but unfortunately abel is just overexposed right now is all.

From 8.8m units (After Hours) to about 1.6m so far for DFM

On 5/1/2022 at 4:45 PM, Protocol said:

I wouldn’t go that far now lmao.

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I wouldn’t go that far now lmao.

% wise it’s comparable, but they’ve marketed it kind of an extension of After Hours so it’s passing by low key 

24 minutes ago, Protocol said:

From 8.8m units (After Hours) to about 1.6m so far for DFM

dfm had also a really messy rollout and sloppy promo because of what everyone has also said with the weeknd's overexposure. it's still a great album with moderate hits. he and we as fans should still be proud of it and him for that.

20 minutes ago, Protocol said:

% wise it’s comparable, but they’ve marketed it kind of an extension of After Hours so it’s passing by low key 

AH was an era so big that it still managed to cannibalized his new era. it's unrealistic to expect an era as big as AH to be duplicated. y'all really need to more realistic with your expectations.

The Weeknd’s Dawn FM jumps from No. 35 to No. 2- matching its debut and peak position.
The album earned 57,000 equivalent album units (album sales comprise 44,000, SEA units comprise 13,000)
Dawn FM sold nearly 34,000 copies on vinyl — the largest sales week for an R&B album on vinyl since Luminate began tracking music sales in 1991.

21 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Where is the deluxe?

i'm pretty sure that's not coming at this point. he's touring for both albums now correct or no?

On 5/1/2022 at 10:13 PM, rta1913 said:

Somebody explain to me please why the amazing Agents of Time remix was removed? It was amazing. At least the single version was added to the album but still I want my remix back…

Has anyone been able to figure out an answer to this one? 

16 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Finally getting the chance to spin this on vinyl.... WHAT AN EXPERIENCE :jonny4:

I bought it as well, but still wasn't able to spin it... now I'm excited :jonny4:

35 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Out of Time is the current third single. It's tanking though. 

I know but its been since like January. I’m surprised they didn’t push another song for a summer single.