MØ - 'Motordrome'

Ulysses

i need a deluxe :yum:

Idk who asked for that remix with Rebecca Black, we need some deluxe songs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 4:22 AM, Generation Braindead said:

Idk who asked for that remix with Rebecca Black, we need some deluxe songs.

On 4/14/2022 at 4:20 AM, original_lifeline said:

i need a deluxe :yum:

She says she wants to release True Romance soon. It could be a one off single like On & On but maybe part of a deluxe, who knows :michael:

On 5/7/2022 at 6:40 PM, badvibez said:

She says she wants to release True Romance soon. It could be a one off single like On & On but maybe part of a deluxe, who knows :michael:

just release it MO

17 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

just release it MO

There's a True Romance snippet mp3 in that link! 

I guess Motordrome deluxe/b-sides might be coming soon... :ducky:

Edit: 

I realize she's replying to a bunch of 2016 tweets about True Romance lmao 

Edited by badvibez

11 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

even if I love Rebecca Black... that remix was so unnecessary 

Rebecca got to feature on a song from one of her idols. So good for her :flower:

is she releasing a whole b-sides album instead of deluxe version? this should be interesting 

4 hours ago, badvibez said:

There's a True Romance snippet mp3 in that link! 

I guess Motordrome deluxe/b-sides might be coming soon... :ducky:

hl-4204537006?width=512&height=512&source=storm&origin=transfer&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstorm-us-east-1.wetransfer.net%2Ffiles%2FeyJfcmFpbHMiOnsibWVzc2FnZSI6IkJBaHNLd2YrR3lQNiIsImV4cCI6bnVsbCwicHVyIjoiaW50ZXJuYWxfZmlsZV9kb3dubG9hZCJ9fQ--387c2a45c75887d9934680aa2097a5be255a868e097a81cdf53e679df3ea2a65%3Ftoken%3DeyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdG9ybS5zZmUiOiJleUpmY21GcGJITWlPbnNpYldWemMyRm5aU0k2SWtKQmFITkxkMllyUjNsUU5pSXNJbVY0Y0NJNmJuVnNiQ3dpY0hWeUlqb2lhVzUwWlhKdVlXeGZabWxzWlY5a2IzZHViRzloWkNKOWZRLS0zODdjMmE0NWM3NTg4N2Q5OTM0NjgwYWEyMDk3YTViZTI1NWE4NjhlMDk3YTgxY2RmNTNlNjc5ZGYzZWEyYTY1IiwiZXhwIjoxNjUyMTI1NzQ2LCJpYXQiOjE2NTIxMjIxNDYsImtpZCI6IkZyM3IifQ.2XmdLmUiMKKRejiQJYOS1ExQ0aFaOFanAkxBSEu3tEA&s=7ae9e60242957ed9357647763a66e62e46506145&Expires=1652125746&Signature=Uz8vPYDfaT3hvXfJwLcIaBz~CyRNFFaLrg8Oa-fuY0umvpIU0gf3DqJZrGrs9ZQW1YB-nRMe2hKZ8bWG608Fs59AUWsSyLi~TSpGcb8SFIRSvKg5MpaiaXTiuAPn-jnHzN3RaX0FsFaLHTsDRfYxDdGs92Yuf3CGQgFq~7fyHNrtdCuw4Ir-EPbOOZrXtowMDIUY830MZJsUTCE2fCVn54MTmrusSr0qHbcJVZTRz0XPGDnIELmoJf0C2cOIib-DhT6bEmTJpTMAQ-Txq-IjyuzRie-FMItfi9sse06BKPOttq0vqV5Ekll7Bl55dCg-7fl5kmAm6AmAfZQbX4RHJQ__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIRLQFERKGUWFG7GQ

Edit: 

I realize she's replying to a bunch of 2016 tweets about True Romance lmao 

There’s a full instrumental .wav in there to with some BG vocals. Why can’t she just drop it. Still figuring it out sounds like it could be another few months for official release.

14 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

There’s a full instrumental .wav in there to with some BG vocals. Why can’t she just drop it. Still figuring it out sounds like it could be another few months for official release.

3 days ago she asked what songs she should put on her setlist for the European tour that starts Thursday and a ton of people said True Romance. So I think this is a very recent decision. 

It's coming along. I don't claim to know anything about what goes on  behind the scenes of the industry, but surely it's not as simple as "just dropping it" :gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, badvibez said:

3 days ago she asked what songs she should put on her setlist for the European tour that starts Thursday and a ton of people said True Romance. So I think this is a very recent decision. 

It's coming along. I don't claim to know anything about what goes on  behind the scenes of the industry, but surely it's not as simple as "just dropping it" :gaycat6:

She been planning for at least a month. Someone said when they met her 3 weeks ago at her show she said she was releasing True Romance soon on a deluxe. 

52 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

She been planning for at least a month. Someone said when they met her 3 weeks ago at her show she said she was releasing True Romance soon on a deluxe. 

A month still isn't a long time, especially when she's been occupied with touring.

She was filming some sort of performance earlier today, so something's definitely coming. Patience :heart2:

eBJwmub.png

A demo of New Moon l worded. It has a different instrumental.

27 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

A demo of New Moon l worded. It has a different instrumental.

can't find it :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.