Sasha Alex Sloan - 'I Blame the World'

Supervillain

• 3 weeks later...

3/3 so far. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

The new single is great, why did no one move:

Anyway, the album is out in a few minutes! :jonny:

Sasha is one of the few songwriters who does no wrong for me. I like that this is poppier than Only Child, but her songwriting is still as sharp as ever. 

I also like that she kept that subtle and chill sound, even though the production on this is a little more beefed up. 

Thank You is so pretty :heart: Overall this is a solid album all the way through but nothing has hit me as hard as Hypochondriac.

the punches Adult, LLL, Thank You are HARD :twirl3:

I like how she is "singing" not "whispering" most of the time, listen to singer/songwriter/taylor-lana-billies-clones girls every week and sasha is exceptional.

Love this 

Damn, it's good! Really like how it's a bit morw upbeat than Only Child overall, but still sad as hell :clap3:

i previewed the album and it hit me really hard from just the previews. feels like where i'm at in my life right now. tragic lol will probably buy it. 

Such an awesome album. Haven't listened to her before 'I Blame The World' song out, and now I think I stan her lol. She's so nice as a person

And I hope she's ok 'cause most of the songs are depressive af (which is kinda relatable). Love the way she writes her lyrics tho some lines are truly brilliant on here

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.