Omar Apollo - 'Ivory'

nooniebao

I think I saw that Oscar was commenting about the deluxe on one of Omar's posts. I hope that comes out soon with at least 1 more uptempo! My other hope would be a No Good Reason remix. That was one of my favorite songs as soon as he debuted it live and I think it has a lot of potential, kinda reminds me of his EP singles. This album is so good I've only been listening to it on repeat since its release!

Also I got to meet him again last week at a CD signing and he said he recognized me from the concert! I have a tattoo of the symbol in the corner of the Kamikaze artwork, he loved it and took a picture so now I'm in his phone :gaycat4:

Spoiler

ab67616d0000b273737a31f300f76a6fab4f957f

I can see this becoming one of my most played albums of the year. King DELIVERED the goods. 

Edited by GiftFromGod
typo

I hope we get a full version of Endlessly if we get a deluxe! But this album is pretty perfect as is :allears:

Also, for anyone who uses AM, I think they switched to a different version of Tamagotchi without some backing vocals :biblio: Had to buy it off iTunes real quick lol

No Good Reason is too short for no good reason. It reminds me of a Mariah's Touch My Body.

EXTRAORDINARY!!!

10s 10s 10s across the board. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Oop I was about to post this performance. He sang well and the song grew on me since the album release :clap3: 

• 3 weeks later...

Did this site ever discuss the "controversy" with him :rip:? I feel like this has to be a yt gay thinking they have a hot take. Likeee i love this freedom Omar is having and he's not like Ch*rlie P*th talking about sex constantly hoping people click on it. He is naturally moving to greater things :clap3:

FU2BONcX0AYG1e3?format=jpg&name=medium

15 minutes ago, costlyxo said:

Did this site ever discuss the "controversy" with him :rip:? I feel like this has to be a yt gay thinking they have a hot take. Likeee i love this freedom Omar is having and he's not like Ch*rlie P*th talking about sex constantly hoping people click on it. He is naturally moving to greater things :clap3:

FU2BONcX0AYG1e3?format=jpg&name=medium

It's a stupid tweet that everyone forgot about 24hrs later :swan:

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hlear said:

First song of deluxe out tonight at midnight. 

Archetype

There's a deluxe coming?? :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, Hlear said:

First song of deluxe out tonight at midnight. 

Archetype

HUH? :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Hlear said:

News in portuguese:

Omar Apollo irá lançar a versão deluxe do seu primeiro álbum de estúdio em 12 de agosto. 

“Ivory (Marfil)“ contará com 5 novas faixas, incluindo a versão completa de “Endlessly Interlude“. A primeira delas, “Archetype“, chega às plataformas de streaming esta noite. 

17. Endlessly (Full Version)

18. Highlight

19. Archetype

20. Saving All My Love

21. Pretty Boy

OMG THE FULL VERSION OF ENDLESSLY :jonny4: giving credit to my Insta comment hehe

Not Endlessly in FULL :jonny4::jonnycat: 

30 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

it’s time to release the vinyl king

He said yesterday in his live that he hasn't found the right vinyl company to press it yet :chick3:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

He said yesterday in his live that he hasn't found the right vinyl company to press it yet :chick3:

:chick3: 

I hope he does Marfil when he finds a company. I need Endlessly pls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.