Anitta - 'Versions Of Me'

Renan90

FPMb_oyWQAcMjBO.jpg

April 12

Tracklist

01. Envolver

02. Gata

03. I'd Rather Have Sex

04. Gimme Your Number (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

05. Maria Elegante (feat. Afro B)

06. Love You

07. Boys Don’t Cry

08. Versions of Me

09. Turn It Up

10. Ur Baby (feat. Khalid)

11. Girl From Rio

12. Faking Love (feat. Saweetie)

13. Que Rabão (feat. Yg, Mc Kevin o Chris & Mr. Catra)

14. Me Gusta (feat. Cardi B & Myke Towers)

15. Love Me, Love Me

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gui

• nooniebao

• Angel94

• Artsy

This album is everything. Could’ve replaced love you or love me, love me with another funk track, but overall I couldn’t be more proud. A great american debut.

My trinity : envolver, gata and ur baby

i was expecting a bit more from this but i loved it overall

my trinity: versions of me, envolver, girl from rio

quality wise, equivalent to kim petra "s*** pop" but these bops are indeed serve. Ur baby is khalid best track in years, thanks anitta.

fav non single: turn it up, Maria Elegante, and next single treatment goes to gata pls i love it so much. :gaycat4:

It’s kinda tragic. I was hoping for Envolver sisters and got.. generic pop music in English. A mess

It's a cute album although forgettable. Could've been worse. I expected a bigger trainwreck due to the variety of the singles but she made them work together on the same record.

Gata needs to be a single.

I actually hated Gata. 

Overall very disappointed with the album. Goes nowhere. IRHS and VOM, while generic, are major bops and are the only songs I kept other than Envolver, MG and BDC. UB had potential but that chorus is so lazy. Hopefully the deluxe brings better tracks. 

The title track, Gata, and I’d Rather Have Sex are my favorites. Do we know what’s being pushed as the next single?

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

The title track, Gata, and I’d Rather Have Sex are my favorites. Do we know what’s being pushed as the next single?

this is my top 3 as well :clap3:

"I'd Rather Have Sex" goes off. Although I enjoyed it I also agree with everyone that's saying it's forgettable. You can tell "Love You" wasn't written with her in mind cause what "sad songs" is she talking about? :dies:

12 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

this is my top 3 as well :clap3:

The title track is amazing! It sounds like it was done in the Boys Don’t Cry writing camp

35 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

She already filmed a video for Versions of Me, so i think it's the next single. She said she really wants to release Gata as a single too and it's her favorite from the album :gaycat5:

horrible :rip: filler after filler

The 80s had it right, when most pop albums were only 8-9 tracks long. This could be a solid little album if they had done that.

Gata is just THAT bop. I can't stop listening to it :jonny:

ngl I expected way more from this, a lot of the songs are forgettable and some are just straight up bad (Que Rabão is terrible). The only songs that I really liked are:

Envolver

Boys Don't Cry

Versions of Me

Faking Love

and maybe Girl from Rio

I‘m literally OBSESSEDDDDD with Gata ??? what a song, it makes me SO happy ??? really hope, we gonna get a video for it ??

Filler after filler as you would expect from Anitta. I know her fans keep asking for her to deliver ALBUMS but I don’t think she should pay them any mind. Just keep the droplets rolling and give up on trying to accomplish a cohesive album cause it’s not gonna happen. 

With that said, I hope Gata is the next single unless she releases a deluxe edition with better songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.