Ava Max - "Maybe You’re the Problem"

Supervillain

6 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Ikr I wish she'd do something

pissed-off-fuming.gif

The way Atlantic is treating her like the male Charlie Puth without the payolapissed-off-fuming.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• SalvoPK

• Nefertiti0

• TakeYouToHell

Ava IS the problem. It's ALWAYS the ******* same. This woman has 0 drive for what she does, like I'm genuinely upset. People were right about her. After she got that SBP money she became comfortable with being a flop. She got so much through SBP and she spends everything on holidays and doesn't give a flying **** about her fans. She literally thinks those useless BTS pics she posts on Instagram twice a week are enough to get us going. I don’t get why nobody on her team is doing their job and pushing her like... someone around her gotta realize that SBP check ain’t gonna keep her living like that forever... She just loves money. She loves living a luxurious life and documenting her exclusive restaurant dinners via Instagram Stories. But where is the effort for her career in all of this? Why isn't she doing anything to keep her brand consistent? Why isn't she doing ANYTHING to keep people interested? Heck, what am I even talking about... what IS her brand? The photoshoots for this era? Poor effort. Red background, white t-shirt, purple tee, crusty wig... She's wearing expensive clothes but makes them look like ******* Walmart. Why doesn’t she hire a competent creative director? There is no direction behind anything she does... I can’t help but laugh at this point... like this is the ******* lead to AM2 and there is literally NOTHING going on! It genuinely seems like every member of her team is purposely setting her up.. her hair stylist frying her wigs, her MUA making her foundation 10 shades too light, her stylist being ******* tasteless, no live performances, no award show appearances, ******* NOTHING! It’s genuinely exhausting. The short fake ass locs are the worst thing to happen to her career, like who's idea was that? She’s actually hideous with short hair. Being an avatar is so embarrassing. We really thought she would be the next Gaga when she does nothing, not even the bare minimum! The fact that nobody even knows her real age is insane, why'd she lie about a one year difference? She must be mentally impaired. The way she's acting so secretive about her music is ******* pathetic as well. A little snippet wouldn't hurt anyone. We want to be engaged in the process. We want to hear at least 10% of those 100s of songs she makes with Cirkut. Ava acting like her catalogue isn’t made up of old writers demos... girl you could finish an album in a week at this point. The way she refuses to stop working with Cirkut because he’s her whole career, at this point without him she wouldn’t exist. But oh well, Cirkut produces for a lot of big artists, I bet her ass he doesn’t need the $10 in royalties he gets from her songs. I hope y'all are ready for another 6 month wait until we get a slight crumb of her new music. It's gonna be exciting for sure. :heart2: 

Edited by Supervillain

21 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Not it only being her 4th most popular :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Ava IS the problem. It's ALWAYS the ******* same. This woman has 0 drive for what she does, like I'm genuinely upset. People were right about her. After she got that SBP money she became comfortable with being a flop. She got so much through SBP and she spends everything on holidays and doesn't give a flying **** about her fans. She literally thinks those useless BTS pics she posts on Instagram twice a week are enough to get us going. I don’t get why nobody on her team is doing their job and pushing her like... someone around her gotta realize that SBP check ain’t gonna keep her living like that forever... She just loves money. She loves living a luxurious life and documenting her exclusive restaurant dinners via Instagram Stories. But where is the effort for her career in all of this? Why isn't she doing anything to keep her brand consistent? Why isn't she doing ANYTHING to keep people interested? Heck, what am I even talking about... what IS her brand? The photoshoots for this era? Poor effort. Red background, white t-shirt, purple tee, crusty wig... She's wearing expensive clothes but makes them look like ******* Walmart. Why doesn’t she hire a competent creative director? There is no direction behind anything she does... I can’t help but laugh at this point... like this is the ******* lead to AM2 and there is literally NOTHING going on! It genuinely seems like every member of her team is purposely setting her up.. her hair stylist frying her wigs, her MUA making her foundation 10 shades too light, her stylist being ******* tasteless, no live performances, no award show appearances, ******* NOTHING! It’s genuinely exhausting. The short fake ass locs are the worst thing to happen to her career, like who's idea was that? She’s actually hideous with short hair. Being an avatar is so embarrassing. We really thought she would be the next Gaga when she does nothing, not even the bare minimum! The fact that nobody even knows her real age is insane, why'd she lie about a one year difference? She must be mentally impaired. The way she's acting so secretive about her music is ******* pathetic as well. A little snippet wouldn't hurt anyone. We want to be engaged in the process. We want to hear at least 10% of those 100s of songs she makes with Cirkut. Ava acting like her catalogue isn’t made up of old writers demos... girl you could finish an album in a week at this point. The way she refuses the stop working with Cirkut because he’s her whole career, at this point without him she wouldn’t exist. But oh well, Cirkut produces for a lot of big artists, I bet her ass he doesn’t need the $10 in royalties he gets from her songs. I hope y'all are ready for another 6 month wait until we get a slight crumb of her new music. It's gonna be exciting for sure. :heart2: 

Wait what the HELL is THIS :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Ava IS the problem. It's ALWAYS the ******* same. This woman has 0 drive for what she does, like I'm genuinely upset. People were right about her. After she got that SBP money she became comfortable with being a flop. She got so much through SBP and she spends everything on holidays and doesn't give a flying **** about her fans. She literally thinks those useless BTS pics she posts on Instagram twice a week are enough to get us going. I don’t get why nobody on her team is doing their job and pushing her like... someone around her gotta realize that SBP check ain’t gonna keep her living like that forever... She just loves money. She loves living a luxurious life and documenting her exclusive restaurant dinners via Instagram Stories. But where is the effort for her career in all of this? Why isn't she doing anything to keep her brand consistent? Why isn't she doing ANYTHING to keep people interested? Heck, what am I even talking about... what IS her brand? The photoshoots for this era? Poor effort. Red background, white t-shirt, purple tee, crusty wig... She's wearing expensive clothes but makes them look like ******* Walmart. Why doesn’t she hire a competent creative director? There is no direction behind anything she does... I can’t help but laugh at this point... like this is the ******* lead to AM2 and there is literally NOTHING going on! It genuinely seems like every member of her team is purposely setting her up.. her hair stylist frying her wigs, her MUA making her foundation 10 shades too light, her stylist being ******* tasteless, no live performances, no award show appearances, ******* NOTHING! It’s genuinely exhausting. The short fake ass locs are the worst thing to happen to her career, like who's idea was that? She’s actually hideous with short hair. Being an avatar is so embarrassing. We really thought she would be the next Gaga when she does nothing, not even the bare minimum! The fact that nobody even knows her real age is insane, why'd she lie about a one year difference? She must be mentally impaired. The way she's acting so secretive about her music is ******* pathetic as well. A little snippet wouldn't hurt anyone. We want to be engaged in the process. We want to hear at least 10% of those 100s of songs she makes with Cirkut. Ava acting like her catalogue isn’t made up of old writers demos... girl you could finish an album in a week at this point. The way she refuses the stop working with Cirkut because he’s her whole career, at this point without him she wouldn’t exist. But oh well, Cirkut produces for a lot of big artists, I bet her ass he doesn’t need the $10 in royalties he gets from her songs. I hope y'all are ready for another 6 month wait until we get a slight crumb of her new music. It's gonna be exciting for sure. :heart2: 

:lmao:but also :sadviolin:

Oh, she's sweet, but a psycho. A little bit psycho...

Edited by smartalek22

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Spill bestie :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Couldn't have said it better myself :clap3:but at least you have the password to her hard drive and get to hear what we don't :jamming:

14 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Ava IS the problem. It's ALWAYS the ******* same. This woman has 0 drive for what she does, like I'm genuinely upset. People were right about her. After she got that SBP money she became comfortable with being a flop. She got so much through SBP and she spends everything on holidays and doesn't give a flying **** about her fans. She literally thinks those useless BTS pics she posts on Instagram twice a week are enough to get us going. I don’t get why nobody on her team is doing their job and pushing her like... someone around her gotta realize that SBP check ain’t gonna keep her living like that forever... She just loves money. She loves living a luxurious life and documenting her exclusive restaurant dinners via Instagram Stories. But where is the effort for her career in all of this? Why isn't she doing anything to keep her brand consistent? Why isn't she doing ANYTHING to keep people interested? Heck, what am I even talking about... what IS her brand? The photoshoots for this era? Poor effort. Red background, white t-shirt, purple tee, crusty wig... She's wearing expensive clothes but makes them look like ******* Walmart. Why doesn’t she hire a competent creative director? There is no direction behind anything she does... I can’t help but laugh at this point... like this is the ******* lead to AM2 and there is literally NOTHING going on! It genuinely seems like every member of her team is purposely setting her up.. her hair stylist frying her wigs, her MUA making her foundation 10 shades too light, her stylist being ******* tasteless, no live performances, no award show appearances, ******* NOTHING! It’s genuinely exhausting. The short fake ass locs are the worst thing to happen to her career, like who's idea was that? She’s actually hideous with short hair. Being an avatar is so embarrassing. We really thought she would be the next Gaga when she does nothing, not even the bare minimum! The fact that nobody even knows her real age is insane, why'd she lie about a one year difference? She must be mentally impaired. The way she's acting so secretive about her music is ******* pathetic as well. A little snippet wouldn't hurt anyone. We want to be engaged in the process. We want to hear at least 10% of those 100s of songs she makes with Cirkut. Ava acting like her catalogue isn’t made up of old writers demos... girl you could finish an album in a week at this point. The way she refuses to stop working with Cirkut because he’s her whole career, at this point without him she wouldn’t exist. But oh well, Cirkut produces for a lot of big artists, I bet her ass he doesn’t need the $10 in royalties he gets from her songs. I hope y'all are ready for another 6 month wait until we get a slight crumb of her new music. It's gonna be exciting for sure. :heart2: 

pissed-off-fuming.gif

it seems it's finally curtains for Miss Max :clap3:

Omg is Atlantic letting her release the album already? I thought we would have to wait a year or something after 3, 4 singles. Good for her tbh

Also that rumored title for the album is nice and i would love if her discog keeps going with the "word & word" thing

NbukEs0.gif

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

Omg is Atlantic letting her release the album already? I thought we would have to wait a year or something after 3, 4 singles. Good for her tbh

Also that rumored title for the album is nice and i would love if her discog keeps going with the "word & word" thing

NbukEs0.gif

Album will be delayed 2 years after MYTP flops because they did nothing to promote it...

pissed-off-fuming.gif

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

anyway stan pop's next supreme

It's curtains for both I fear

Gretchen Viviane Araujo GIF - Gretchen Viviane Araujo Smile GIFs

7 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Literally who said this?

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

It's curtains for both I fear

not her getting canned before even starting... back to Breesus i guess

6 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Album will be delayed 2 years after MYTP flops because they did nothing to promote it...

pissed-off-fuming.gif

The song might smash in a few months though :eli: her singles always take a while to grow... if nothing happens til July then it's over

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Literally who said this?

Welp

NbukEs0.gif

3 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

not her getting canned before even starting... back to Breesus i guess

Both are being held hostage by Epic

35 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

anyway stan pop's next supreme

Been obsessed with this for weeks :WAP:

it needs its own thread

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

Ava needs to take notes from Inna who’s dropping music every single month :clap3:

8 hours ago, Supervillain said:

whattttt??? :rip::bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Omg not Ava lurking :bibliahh:

Just now, smartalek22 said:

fffff :bibliahh:

Ava if you see this youre hot a bombshell queen who does no wrong but please drop more music.

u promised h&h pt.2 and where the hell did that promise go? in the trash!!!! please queen feed me more!!! youre my medicine, my cure, my DRIVE!

16 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Ugh she looks SO good :WAP: Why couldn't we get a photoshoot with this outfit and hair? :coffee2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.