Jump to content

Camila Cabello f/ WILLOW- “Psychofreak”


TalkThatRihanna

Recommended Posts

3rd single off ‘Familia’

 

Out the same day as the album, 4/8

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • istersay

    25

  • FAN

    18

  • Bentley

    12

  • 99sandthe2000s

    8

Has not been serviced to radio despite it being push on streaming/promotion like a single.

 

US

28 iTunes

94 Shazam

95 Spotify 

111 AM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wish can debut on the hot 100

Link to comment
Share on other sites

psychofreak

 

Apple Music:
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours | 2022-04-14 07:15 EDT
 English

        Video    Views    Likes

15    +10    Camila Cabello - psychofreak (Official Music Video) ft. WILLOW 788,754    14,881

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not the biggest fan of Camila and her music overall but I quite like "Psychofreak". I think it's my favorite from 'Familia'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, istersay said:

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours | 2022-04-14 07:15 EDT
 English

        Video    Views    Likes

15    +10    Camila Cabello - psychofreak (Official Music Video) ft. WILLOW 788,754    14,881

:clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I am not the biggest fan of Camila and her music overall but I quite like "Psychofreak". I think it's my favorite from 'Familia'.

:party:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's on repeat on my Spotify!

WILLOW shows she has an impressive versatility. Their voices mesh so well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

still a bop and my favorite track from the album :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

This needs to take off. I’m afraid they playlisted it too early because it needs to be a radio single at some point @FAN @usedtothis @TalkThatRihanna

We are talking about Camila Cabello here, her singles have no problem staying on TTH for months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

We are talking about Camila Cabello here, her singles have no problem staying on TTH for months.

It’s not gonna stay on there until bam bam peaks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had no idea Camila was able to deliver Pop perfection like this :eek:

 

i stan :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The lyrics are a bit cringe but this is a bop :clap3: Camila delivered again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.