• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• shelven

• halfhabibi

anyone submitted for the fan video? :-*:gaycat3:

2 hours ago, istersay said:

is she doing both, a fan video along with the music video?

yes. she spoke more than once about the official video.

4 hours ago, istersay said:

is she doing both, a fan video along with the music video?

SZA (also on RCA) had a fan video and official video for Good Days. Looks like they are following rollouts similar to other artists on the label.

still like this but I'm ready for the next single and album announcement 

Kinda felt like sending a video but haven't had the time to record it. I also have the feeling they'll be releasing the official MV close to the next single release.

55 minutes ago, Jared said:

SZA (also on RCA) had a fan video and official video for Good Days. Looks like they are following rollouts similar to other artists on the label.

Good Days Fan Video came out on Feb 10th and Official video came on March 5th. I just hope they don't take this long.

Spoiler

It kinda makes sense if they're planning to release Fair close to the next single. Fan video on the 22nd, official one May 6th and next single (with MV) on May 13th in time for BBMAs  - hit us with that back to back stomping RCA

i really want mani to visit youtube reactors, but maybe it'd probably be better to do with her next single? either way i'm excited for all thats coming. fair also went up a spot on urban radio today.

https://twitter.com/normaniradio/status/1514586364108492806?s=21&t=Sb1AC2KRv9wBJsWiasa6Ig

Edited by Aaliyah Kylie

59 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Good Days Fan Video came out on Feb 10th and Official video came on March 5th. I just hope they don't take this long.

Hide contents

It kinda makes sense if they're planning to release Fair close to the next single. Fan video on the 22nd, official one May 6th and next single (with MV) on May 13th in time for BBMAs  - hit us with that back to back stomping RCA

Spoiler

Makes me think that the 3 day shoot was for Fair + uptempo MVs. They would slay with this plan. A Doja tease!

I like Fair more than the average atrler but she should drop another single soon, preferably the if i wanted snippet

26 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I like Fair more than the average atrler but she should drop another single soon, preferably the if i wanted snippet

Uptempo single and album announcement assumed to be happening next month.

2 million audience and a high bullet, im hopeful with how it’s going to perform on urban in the long term:party:

1 hour ago, Jared said:
  Hide contents

Makes me think that the 3 day shoot was for Fair + uptempo MVs. They would slay with this plan. A Doja tease!

I’ve sortof thought this as well. With a new single coming in May, I wouldnt be surprised if the MV sorta teased or lead into the new single.

I’m back to being confused by what they’re doing with this song. What exactly is the point of the fan video if a full music video is supposedly coming soon? The fan video will presumably take at least a few days to edit, so we’re probably not getting it until the end of next week at the earliest. And then we’re basically in May and still don’t have the official video. Why not just release the official video now?

And sorry, but like… the fan video’s going to do nothing :rip: The visualizer and the Fallon performance both flopped hard in terms of views. The only thing that might actually do numbers is the music video, so I really don’t get why that isn’t the #1 priority :toofunny2:

It is so uplifting to the spirit when driving out to get lunch and hearing Fair followed by Wild Side 3 songs later on the same radio station.

I also heard Fair when driving in to work. Yes the only reason I had the radio on is to see if they were going to play Mani.

2 hours ago, AntiHarmony said:

I’ve sortof thought this as well. With a new single coming in May, I wouldnt be surprised if the MV sorta teased or lead into the new single.

This is a must. They really need to tease the next single by the end of it.

31 minutes ago, shelven said:

I’m back to being confused by what they’re doing with this song. What exactly is the point of the fan video if a full music video is supposedly coming soon? The fan video will presumably take at least a few days to edit, so we’re probably not getting it until the end of next week at the earliest. And then we’re basically in May and still don’t have the official video. Why not just release the official video now?

And sorry, but like… the fan video’s going to do nothing :rip: The visualizer and the Fallon performance both flopped hard in terms of views. The only thing that might actually do numbers is the music video, so I really don’t get why that isn’t the #1 priority :toofunny2:

I don't think they want the fan video to do anything at all, I guess they want just fan engagement, that's not really bad. I thought it was a cute move. Like I've said before, maybe they are trying to release both officials MV close to one another.

Fair is going to be floating around on radio for some time. The music video will release near the 3rd single and album announcement, which will maximize her visibility. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.