Jump to content

The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour (Europe + Latin America Dates Announced)


Devin
 Share

Recommended Posts

31101-B0-D-C72-D-4209-88-A9-3-D9-ADF95-C


NORTH AMERICA

July 14, 2022 - Philadelphia, US

July 16, 2022 - East Rutherford, US

July 21, 2022 - Foxborough, US

July 24, 2022 - Chicago, US

July 27, 2022 - Detroit, US

July 30, 2022 - Landover, US

August 4, 2022 - Tampa, US

August 6, 2022 - Miami, US

August 11, 2022 - Atlanta, US

August 14, 2022 - Arlington, US

August 18, 2022 - Denver, US

August 20, 2022 - Las Vegas, US

August 23, 2022 - Vancouver, BC

August 25, 2022 - Seattle, US

August 27, 2022 - Santa Clara, US

August 30, 2022 - Glendale, US

September 2, 2022 - Los Angeles, US

September 22, 2022 - Toronto, ON

September 23, 2022 - Toronto, ON

November 26, 2022 - Los Angeles, US

November 27, 2022 - Los Angeles, US

 

EUROPE

June 10, 2023 - Manchester, UK

June 14, 2023 - Horsens, DK

June 17, 2023 - Stockholm, SE

June 20, 2023 - Oslo, NO

June 24, 2023 - Amsterdam, NL

June 28, 2023 - Dublin, IE

July 2, 2023 - Hamburg, DE

July 4, 2023 - Dusseldörf, DE

July 7, 2023 - London, UK

July 11, 2023 - Brussels, BE

July 14, 2023 - Frankfurt, DE

July 18, 2023 - Madrid, ES

July 20, 2023 - Barcelona, ES

July 22, 2023 - Nice, FR

July 26, 2023 - Milan, IT

July 29, 2023 - Paris, FR

August 1, 2023 - Bordeaux, FR

August 4, 2023 - Munich, DE

August 6, 2023 - Prague, CZ

August 9, 2023 - Warsaw, PO

August 12, 2023 - Tallin, EE

 

LATIN AMERICA

September 29, 2023 - Mexico City, MX

October 4, 2023 - Bogota, CK

October 7, 2023 - Rio de Janeiro, BL

October 10, 2023 - São Paulo, BL

October 13, 2023 - Buenos Aires, AG

October 15, 2023 - Santiago, CL


 

 

 

Setlist

Spoiler
  1. Alone Again
  2. Gasoline
  3. Sacrifice
  4. How Do I Make You Love Me?
  5. Can’t Feel My Face
  6. Take My Breath
  7. Hurricane
  8. The Hills
  9. Often
  10. Crew Love
  11. Starboy
  12. Heartless
  13. Low Life
  14. Or Nah
  15. Kiss Land
  16. Party Monster
  17. Faith
  18. After Hours
  19. Out Of Time
  20. I Feel It Coming
  21. Die For You
  22. Is There Someone Else?
  23. I Was Never There
  24. Wicked Games
  25. Call Out My Name
  26. The Morning 
  27. Save Your Tears
  28. Less Than Zero
  29. Blinding Lights

Boxscore

Spoiler

East Rutherford: MetLife Stadium

$9,890,367 / 54,703 attendance

 

Foxborough (Boston): Gillette Stadium

$6,278,792  / 48,993 attendance

 

Chicago: Soldier Field

$7,961,796 / 48,887 attendance

 

Landover (Washington DC): FedEx Field

$5,929,460 / 40,175 attendance

 

 

Miami Gardens: Hard Rock Stadium

$6,470,071 / 45,142 attendance

 

Atlanta: Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$6,539,838 / 46,836 attendance

 

Arlington: AT&T Stadium

$8,043,625 / 49,783 attendance

 

Las Vegas: Alligent Stadium

$8,267,750 / 44,321 attendance

 

Seattle: Lumen Field

$7,071,186 / 51,556 attendance

 

Santa Clara: Levi’s Stadium

$9,599,671 / 49,227 attendance

 

Opening Acts:

Kaytranada

Snoh Aalegra

Mike Dean

Doja Cat (Cancelled) :gaycat6:

 

Announcements

Spoiler

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ivan_brit

    20

  • shark_heather

    21

  • ariananext

    46

  • Devin

    76

Can't wait. The Hills goes off live. :wanda: Blinding Lights will be a moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

August 4th can’t get here soon enough for me

 

Amala and Abel. I’m truly blessed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where the F are the European dates 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can’t wait to see him this Sunday. :jonny5:
 

I really hope Less Than Zero is on the set list. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

Can’t wait to see him this Sunday. :jonny5:
 

I really hope Less Than Zero is on the set list. 

Given he recently performed there a few years back I have a feeling his Coachella set will be a mini introduction to the tour or the set being mostly Dawn FM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should I or should I not go to the one in Detroit?🤔 @Devin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

Should I or should I not go to the one in Detroit?🤔 @Devin

Idk bro it depends do you really vibe to his current music? If you liked over 50% of After Hours + Dawn FM or just wanna go out go for it. Tix prices are decreasing too (which I’m jelly). 
 

I loved his R&B days and if it wasn’t for AH and some friends begging me I prob wouldn’t go. Dawn FM outside 4 songs turned me off. :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

 

Where are the EU dates King !!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Devin said:

Idk bro it depends do you really vibe to his current music? If you liked over 50% of After Hours + Dawn FM or just wanna go out go for it. Tix prices are decreasing too (which I’m jelly). 
 

I loved his R&B days and if it wasn’t for AH and some friends begging me I prob wouldn’t go. Dawn FM outside 4 songs turned me off. :deadbanana:

I dont know anyone who would want to go with me tbh

 

No one in my family are really fans of him & I don't think my friend circle listens to him like that lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

I dont know anyone who would want to go with me tbh

 

No one in my family are really fans of him & I don't think my friend circle listens to him like that lol

You can always go alone. I done it before. 
 

The way I hooked all my friends to him and now they love him. Since Dawn FM had me uninterested in attending they loved it and begging me not to fold. :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OP updated. Maybe I should add a portion with which fans are attending. I hope he announces the European leg next month @ariananext :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

You can always go alone. I done it before. 
 

The way I hooked all my friends to him and now they love him. Since Dawn FM had me uninterested in attending they loved it and begging me not to fold. :skull:

Spoiler

I cant drive :toofunny2: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cant drive :toofunny2: 

 

:skull:
 

Spoiler

Idk why I refuse to believe this. :skull:

Spoiler

Detroit niggas drive just as bad as New Yorkers here you have a chance. :deadbanana4:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Devin said:

OP updated. Maybe I should add a portion with which fans are attending. I hope he announces the European leg next month @ariananext :duca:

I hope so as well, I'm SO excited to go, we were just blasting Less Than Zero and Die For You in the car :jonny6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Devin said:

OP updated. Maybe I should add a portion with which fans are attending. I hope he announces the European leg next month @ariananext :duca:

u can add a portion devoted to Amala

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

u can add a portion devoted to Amala

Sure :jonny5:

 

14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I hope so as well, I'm SO excited to go, we were just blasting Less Than Zero and Die For You in the car :jonny6:

One of my friends LOVE LTZ but it took me a while to get into. :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

now my debate is should i have an edible or an x

decisions decisions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

now my debate is should i have an edible or an x

decisions decisions

I think this is the kinda tour to have one. :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...