Shawn Mendes | Wonder: The World Tour | Cancelled.

James_Dean

1 hour ago, inmymendes said:

Believe it or not, that’s my friend’s pride flag. He always brings one to a show and has had it taken by Shawn, Dua (x2), Tate McRae and others!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inmymendes

• James_Dean

• Into The Void

• Mellark

2 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

I watched the concert on a live stream and I thought it was great, not just twitter clips, so it kinda all

made sense to me. Mercy and Ruin were actually my favorite performances of the night. I think you’ll definitely have a different opinion once you go to the show. 

I should have watched the live stream. Oh well... I'm sure you are right :swan:  he still killed it :foxaylove2:

It's cute to see Shawn with the Pride Flag. I am so glad he chose to come out this way to his fans. What a beautiful moment. 

@James_Dean Sis, are you going? The show I want to go to isn't until September and it's in California. :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Mellark said:

@James_Dean Sis, are you going? The show I want to go to isn't until September and it's in California. :ahh:

Yeah! I'll be at tonight's show docqXuh.gif

:rip: I didn't realize he plays in Cali this week and then returns in September nnn mess. At least you'll be seeing him! :chick1:

Setlist looks good for a nonstan

i guess I’ll see him 

12 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Setlist looks good for a nonstan

i guess I’ll see him 

Same. I want to experience In My Blood live (and his other hits too)

Saw the show last night, it was AMAZING  :jonny5:  Shawn is so attractive such a sweetie... I am still processing that the show already happened.

Lemme just say that Shawn can SING and was belting some long ass notes :jonnycat: I was SHOOK how strong his falsetto is

The crowd was super loud and engaging during all the familiar radio singles- which he has a lot of. It was an experience. IMB is honestly a moment a the end

I do think the setlist needs an adjustment, because it kinda lost it's momentum in the middle of the show with Can't Imagine -> Song For No One -> Dream -> Ruin 

Can't Imagine should be scrapped entirely. It's slow, doesn't go anywhere and no one outside of the stans know it... then it transitions into SFNO which already has a slow build up, so until you got to the climax, the crowd was a lil dead. Then you go into Dream which is another slow build up. Then after you have the mellow track Ruin which felt like an entirety of Shawn repeating and getting the crowd to repeat do i ever cross your mind :rip:  then once it ends, 305 begins and lemme say I was SHOOK how the energy flipped and everyone was dancing like crazy. 

TLDR: I think Can't Imagine should be scrapped, and either keep Dream or Ruin, but not both. 

Justice for Señorita and Stitches. They have an acoustic-like arrangements, and you could hear everyone wanting to sing these tracks at the top of their lungs. It wasn't like the crowd wasn't singing them, but they are such big hits, they should have had their moments to shine in their original arrangements. 

The highlights were definitely There's Nothing Holding Me Back, Treat You Better, Teach Me How To Love aka THE HIT THAT GOT AWAY :jonny2:  Lost In Japan, 305, If I Can't Have You (people really like this one), and In My Blood. The arena was so loud during these. 

Message in a Bottle goes off live- the older crowd around me was so into this-  he should contemplate adding Dancing In The Dark  :dies:

My friends and I also think Shawn should consider adding a background singer or two. It would really add to the show, especially during Teach Me How To Love and IICHY- they were missing that choir vibe. 

Anyways, awesome show. It's so much fun and I can't wait to see him on the next tour. I miss him so much already :weeps:

He looks very skinny, what happened to him? He always posts videos in the gym. :chick2:

On 6/29/2022 at 2:26 PM, James_Dean said:

Saw the show last night, it was AMAZING  :jonny5:  Shawn is so attractive such a sweetie... I am still processing that the show already happened.

Lemme just say that Shawn can SING and was belting some long ass notes :jonnycat: I was SHOOK how strong his falsetto is

The crowd was super loud and engaging during all the familiar radio singles- which he has a lot of. It was an experience. IMB is honestly a moment a the end

I do think the setlist needs an adjustment, because it kinda lost it's momentum in the middle of the show with Can't Imagine -> Song For No One -> Dream -> Ruin 

Can't Imagine should be scrapped entirely. It's slow, doesn't go anywhere and no one outside of the stans know it... then it transitions into SFNO which already has a slow build up, so until you got to the climax, the crowd was a lil dead. Then you go into Dream which is another slow build up. Then after you have the mellow track Ruin which felt like an entirety of Shawn repeating and getting the crowd to repeat do i ever cross your mind :rip:  then once it ends, 305 begins and lemme say I was SHOOK how the energy flipped and everyone was dancing like crazy. 

TLDR: I think Can't Imagine should be scrapped, and either keep Dream or Ruin, but not both. 

Justice for Señorita and Stitches. They have an acoustic-like arrangements, and you could hear everyone wanting to sing these tracks at the top of their lungs. It wasn't like the crowd wasn't singing them, but they are such big hits, they should have had their moments to shine in their original arrangements. 

The highlights were definitely There's Nothing Holding Me Back, Treat You Better, Teach Me How To Love aka THE HIT THAT GOT AWAY :jonny2:  Lost In Japan, 305, If I Can't Have You (people really like this one), and In My Blood. The arena was so loud during these. 

Message in a Bottle goes off live- the older crowd around me was so into this-  he should contemplate adding Dancing In The Dark  :dies:

My friends and I also think Shawn should consider adding a background singer or two. It would really add to the show, especially during Teach Me How To Love and IICHY- they were missing that choir vibe. 

Anyways, awesome show. It's so much fun and I can't wait to see him on the next tour. I miss him so much already :weeps:

Omg why is my show so far away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.