Shawn Mendes | Wonder: The World Tour | Cancelled.

James_Dean

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inmymendes

• James_Dean

• Into The Void

• Mellark

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

the way people on here say he’s ageing poorly :rip: he literally has the nicest skin i have ever seen in my life :deadbanana2:

He's a beauty :smitten:

1 hour ago, inmymendes said:

So pretty :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

:rip: maybe a point was made

It was actually fine lol, he sang it for a little bit and then went into Song For No One 

5 hours ago, inmymendes said:

Setlist (so far)

- intro

- wonder

- when you’re gone
- there’s nothing holdin’ me back
- lost in japan
- teach me how to love
- it’ll be okay
- dream 
- mercy
- stitches

- if i can’t have you

- song for no one

- a little too much

- monster

- three empty words

- can’t imagine

- treat you better

- call my friends

- the weight

- ruin

- why

- look up at the stars

This is balanced setlist, honestly. 

I don't like Can't Imagine, Why and Ruin in the setlist. They need to be left behind- specifically Why. 

Justice for Stitches, Señorita, and Monster. This is not an intimate show, I don't need acoustic/ slow versions sir :tsk: but maybe there was more than what I saw in the twitter vids but the slower mixes for uptempo songs... not feeling it. 

Señorita is his biggest hit and was done dirty. It could have easily been mixed with a fun latin remix of Shawn's verse from Kesi and maybe even bits of SOL...

Idk... I am seeing him tomorrow night, so I will have a better opinion after my show, but I think there is definitely room for improvements 

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

FWUO0KGWQAEQYpN.jpg:orig

So, so close to perfect. 

Get rid of Can't Imagine, Message in a Bottle, and Senorita and put in Higher, Piece of You, and something from self-titled in (maybe not in the same spots but put them in). I don't adore Ruin but it goes off live so I'm fine. Everything else I love tbh. 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I am seeing him tomorrow night, so I will have a better opinion after my show, but I think there is definitely room for improvements

I watched the concert on a live stream and I thought it was great, not just twitter clips, so it kinda all

made sense to me. Mercy and Ruin were actually my favorite performances of the night. I think you’ll definitely have a different opinion once you go to the show. 

I like this, but why wouldn't he sing the cover he's using in his current campaign? Dancing In The Dark is so much funner lol

Dying at the girls in the background saying they only know the chorus :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.