The Future Nostalgia Tour

mystery

32 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Colombia tonight… must be the ugliest venue along with the São Paulo.

spacer.png

Dua sis, what is this? :lmao:

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• Oktober Knight

5 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

spacer.png

It's a ******* parking lot

Some arena or even stadium El Campin would've been better, everyone is complaining :deadbanana2:

Colombian media is saying 40K people are attending tonight's show 

8 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

3 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

It's a ******* parking lot

Some arena or even stadium El Campin would've been better, everyone is complaining :deadbanana2:

Colombian media is saying 40K people are attending tonight's show 

The biggest arena in Colombia is the Movistar Arena (12k) :tsk: and the Campin Stadium was booked for Coldplay :dancehall:

Every stadium was booked. :deadbanana4:

• Colombia: Coldplay
  • Brasil and Chile: Justin
  • Argentina: Green Day (Velez) and soccer games (River)

Thank God JB and Coldplay did their shows in Mexico earlier this year bc I see her team booking the Estadio Azteca parking lot lmao :deadbanana4:

Just came back from the show, the venue was terrible hopefully next time they book her in El Campin o even Simon Bolívar Park, the show was amazing, she was full of energy and her vocals were great (even the sound system in the venue was a mess), she was looking hot :jonnycat:, too bad I could see her, even on the screens becuase they were small.

Bad venue but she did amazing :clap3::jonny6:

19 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

The biggest arena in Colombia is the Movistar Arena (12k) :tsk: and the Campin Stadium was booked for Coldplay :dancehall:

The biggets arena is Live Coliseo (18k-20k) but that was one was booked for Ricardo Arjona for tonight :rip:

The fact that 3/5 shows in South America were on parking lots is just unacceptable.

You would never see Gaga having a tour date in the US at a Target parking lot. or Adele having a show in London at Tesco's parking lot

38 minutes ago, KingofWalmart said:

The fact that 3/5 shows in South America were on parking lots is just unacceptable.

You would never see Gaga having a tour date in the US at a Target parking lot. or Adele having a show in London at Tesco's parking lot

None of them are actual parking lots (maybe the only one is the Bogotá one), but all of them are used for concerts / music festivals.

13 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

None of them are actual parking lots (maybe the only one is the Bogotá one), but all of them are used for concerts / music festivals.

My point is that all the shows except Chile and Rio which was a festival, were held at an open space "parking lots" that are not suitable for concerts, I get that you do a festival in those type of places but not a proper concert tour date from a major pop artist. 

33 minutes ago, KingofWalmart said:

My point is that all the shows except Chile and Rio which was a festival, were held at an open space "parking lots" that are not suitable for concerts, I get that you do a festival in those type of places but not a proper concert tour date from a major pop artist. 

Welp in the venue in São Paulo Britney, Shakira, Justin, KISS, Miley, Katy, Bruno and more  did shows.  

Paul Mc Cartney, Ed, Maroon 5, Iron Maiden in the venue in Argentina (bc is BIG) 

the only venue that isn't really for concerts or festivals is Bogotá, and even there M5 and Shakira did shows.
He is right :cm:

:katie2:  I went to Bogota show , she did amazing !!! 
i enjoyed every single song !! 

so happy this tour was finally executed !!

Cool brought me back memories when we were in the middle of pandemic :toofunny3: and she was finally there performing right in front my face after 2 and a half  years of waiting ! :sistrens:

Mexico City …. MY SHOW IS NEXT!! :jonny5: I’m so exited 

Don’t worry Foro Sol / Mexico City venue is the type of venue she deserved to perfom during all Latin America leg 

20 hours ago, KingofWalmart said:

In the US the city would just miss that concert if they couldn't find a venue. Going out of the way to repurpose land is actually more effort paid :skull:

21 hours ago, futurenostalgic said:

this is sooooo 

This is so messy. 

Everyone is complaining about the organization of the show :deadbanana2:

One day and a half until I finally see her live :jonny:

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Mexico City …. MY SHOW IS NEXT!! :jonny5: I’m so exited 

Don’t worry Foro Sol / Mexico City venue is the type of venue she deserved to perfom during all Latin America leg 

Wait... the General A section :deadbanana4: it's over for me 

7 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Wait... the General A section :deadbanana4: it's over for me 

I know Im also worried :deadbanana2: i dont live in Mexico City I will probably be there arround 6 pm .... praying I get a good view of the show & Dua :weeps:

25 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I know Im also worried :deadbanana2: i dont live in Mexico City I will probably be there arround 6 pm .... praying I get a good view of the show & Dua :weeps:

And people are already camping outside the venue :deadbanana2:

Good luck, sistrens

I am attending tonight’s show in Mexico City :WAP: thankfully I am Verde A… I don’t like GA at all, at least not anymore since I’m Millennial :redface:

Tonight is my show :jonny5: I can’t believe the day is finally here 

I’m shaking I’m ready but also nervous… general A will be huge people already on line for the show since 7 am…. ***** im

not even at Mexico City yet 

BTW Dua had no clue how big she is in Mexico yesterday she was all over Mexico City with basically no security :dies: 

Anyway I predict Dua will cry tonight :duca: she better notice the Dr. Simi gifts or people will be mad 

i was in Argentina at the dates there and they were SPAMMING her everywhere like everywhere: at malls, coffeeshops, shops, radio,... I looked at AM chart and she had 8 songs inside the top 25.

even in Uruguay they were spamming her songs, I went to a bar that played cold heart for about an hour lmaooooo it was good that the talking overshadowed the song because I was shock that they kept it on replay.

A FORCE

11 hours ago, theweekend said:

i was in Argentina at the dates there and they were SPAMMING her everywhere like everywhere: at malls, coffeeshops, shops, radio,... I looked at AM chart and she had 8 songs inside the top 25.

even in Uruguay they were spamming her songs, I went to a bar that played cold heart for about an hour lmaooooo it was good that the talking overshadowed the song because I was shock that they kept it on replay.

A FORCE

:WAP:

I feel like DL3 is gonna decimate even harder than FN. She is setting up herself really nicely for her imperial phase era. Her 1989 is coming! 

The fact that I paid the same for the CDMX and LA shows and this time I had her almost 5mts away:WAP: I love her, she's spectacular and I have nothing more to add for the show that I haven't said before. :clap3: 

The whole vibe... I don't know how to describe it but here I felt more emotional :chick3: Seeing how far she've come, I arrived at the concert at 7:30 pm and the stadium was half empty, but goooood at 8:15 pm it was full.:WAP:

Her demand here is insane, the amount of people I know who went to the concert  :jonnycat: 

Lady Gaga Talented GIF - Lady Gaga Talented Brilliant - Discover & Share  GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.