• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• Opulence

On 4/21/2022 at 6:11 AM, OhMyAlf said:

My shown tonight :jonny5:

Hope you had an amazing time!

On 4/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, OhMyAlf said:

My shown tonight :jonny5:

Have a great time, the show looks phenomenal. 

The show was amazing :weeps: The vocals were easily the best the girls have sounded when I'm seen them before. Going once wasn't enough I'm desperate to find a ticket to the final London date :jonnycat: 

1 hour ago, OhMyAlf said:

The show was amazing :weeps: The vocals were easily the best the girls have sounded when I'm seen them before. Going once wasn't enough I'm desperate to find a ticket to the final London date :jonnycat: 

Happy u got to experience this bestie... I'm literally praying for an official footage of this being released. I can only hope lol

1 hour ago, OhMyAlf said:

This 

I've been twice and im dying to go again 

This tour is their best ever 

Maybe it sounds better live, but in videos it sounds like the volume on the chorus parts of the songs needs to be turned up

Vocals were amazing! Leigh-Anne blew me away, absolutely amazing. Perrie was beautiful live, 4 shows in 2 days and her belts were clear and amazing. Jade was great too, got very emotional during Between Us and missed her intro / verse due to tears. :heart:

Seeing them, the text and imagery really made we realise that they probably won’t ever record another album and might have a tour in the future, but probably aka Spice Girls. 

Just now, WERKER said:

Vocals were amazing! Leigh-Anne blew me away, absolutely amazing. Perrie was beautiful live, 4 shows in 2 days and her belts were clear and amazing. Jade was great too, got very emotional during Between Us and missed her intro / verse due to tears. :heart:

Seeing them, the text and imagery really made we realise that they probably won’t ever record another album and might have a tour in the future, but probably ala Spice Girls with a huge period between  

Watching videos of these performances, I know Jade is going to come out swinging and scalp us all when she releases solo material :WAP:

8 hours ago, kaveer said:

Wait a minute... did they listen to me lol

F I N A L L Y 

Now i need to go to another date just to witness this 

OH MY GOD.

I saw them last night and they were absolutely incredible. I literally had the best night everrr! They were amazing and you could see how happy they were to be on stage together! My seats were soooo close to the stage and dead centre!

Perrie waved at me and blew a kiss - life made! Then Jade winked at me, then when they were hovering over us I was waving like crazy at her and Jade was peering over laughing at me and purposely peered more and waved! So amazing! I’ve got a video of Perrie waving at me again too - ugh what a night!

farewell to my faves :monkey: I'll miss this iconic trio! can't wait to stan them as solo artists :alexz3:

We’re not gonna get another tour or any little mix content until the 20th anniversary, are we?

10 years with no Little Mix just feels… wrong :rip:

14 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

farewell to my faves :monkey: I'll miss this iconic trio! can't wait to stan them as solo artists :alexz3:

Omgomgomg

Edited by shark_heather

Damn 14th is the eurovision final.... can i buy the ticket and watch it on Sunday? 

I'm soooooooo happy we get to stream the final show, but it's so close to my exam :rip: I hope we can buy and watch later

33 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Damn 14th is the eurovision final.... can i buy the ticket and watch it on Sunday? 

Omgomgomg 

Its gonna be up for 48 hours !!!

Just now, kaveer said:

I'm soooooooo happy we get to stream the final show, but it's so close to my exam :rip: I hope we can buy and watch later

The show will be streamed globally in real time from London at 8pm BST / 9pm CEST / 3pm EDT on Saturday 14th May and available for replay for up to 48 hours after.

Urgh now I don't know if I should try to snatch up a last minute ticket or just watch the stream  :devil:

Just now, shark_heather said:

The show will be streamed globally in real time from London at 8pm BST / 9pm CEST / 3pm EDT on Saturday 14th May and available for replay for up to 48 hours after.

Just saw that and was about to reply! Thank you

Just now, OhMyAlf said:

Urgh now I don't know if I should try to snatch up a last minute ticket or just watch the stream  :devil:

Snatch that ticket. No matter what, that atmosphere in person is gonna be different and amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.