Lady Gaga: Chromatica Ball | Boxscore: $112.3M total! | LA: $9.3M (new Gaga record)

BadMonster

16 hours ago, POPTART said:

So right before the final song? 

What's that gotta do with what the above user said 

I am talking and agreeing with them about how the setlist should've ended with Rain On Me and that was my cue to just leave because leaving the stadium was going to be chaotic and to be fair I heard  :michael:

59 minutes ago, igninton said:

Is she gonna release this on DVD/streaming?

I refused to go to either London dates because she paid absolute dust to us this era and I could tell she was over the tour before it even began. :skull:

Probably for streaming, the Dodgers Stadium show I went to was filmed and they gave us LED wristbands. They did a lot of filming for the LA show. So many cameras around. The screens showed like 4K/HQ concert film realness. 

Edited by Mellark

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BadMonster

• WildAmerican

• ViviLittleM

• Marry Illusion Glory

Could’ve been shot as a concert film but no she didn’t.

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yes she did? In LA

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The LA show was filmed! Let's hope she releases it tho :dancehall:

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Miami ending abruptly prob inspire her to actually release it this time. :skull:

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

with the amount of cameras, led things for everyone + fireworks, they'll for sure release it, they'll want money back

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

Miami ending abruptly prob inspire her to actually release it this time. :skull:

Or she gets frustrated and scraps it all again :eli: jk 

12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

with the amount of cameras, led things for everyone + fireworks, they'll for sure release it, they'll want money back

I mean, they'll easily recoup all of that with the profit cuts from merch + tour gross lbr  :dies: but yeah maybe this time it will finally happen! I want to stay optimistic. The whole world needs to see this amazing tour and what a legendary performer she is  :jonny:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

She was very happy to be back onstage with this tour and she was energetic every night. I hope a tour video comes out. 

I wonder if she'll be back with Enigma in Vegas 

22 minutes ago, Negev said:

She was very happy to be back onstage with this tour and she was energetic every night. I hope a tour video comes out. 

I wonder if she'll be back with Enigma in Vegas 

She’ll be back with Jazz & Piano and a brand new pop show.

Now that it's over, I just wanted to say this was her best tour and I can't wait to watch the professional footage :heart2:

She needs to release the tour merch on her site now :eli: 

4 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

It says 'transfer expired' not available 

Here.

To Whoever bans me from the Gaga base thread, You don‘t deserve to download this!:gaygacat3:

1 minute ago, dedro said:

Here.

To Whoever bans me from the Gaga base thread, You don‘t deserve to download this!:gaygacat3:

Thank you.. it works now .

PERRRRRRRRIOD thank you Tokyo. They always come through with these. :jonny5:

On 9/23/2022 at 12:49 PM, geodancefreak said:

Now that it's over, I just wanted to say this was her best tour and I can't wait to watch the professional footage :heart2:

FACTS! I wish she would put the hoodies for each city up for pre order for a certain amount of time. Like let us put in our orders, then they can finalize the inventory counts they would need and print hoodies so they don't end up with extra. I want the LA hoodie that sold out before I got one. Also I would totally order Miami just for the colors.