Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

7 minutes ago, Glacia said:

realistically, Greece had the best camera work last night by a long shot. some other acts were decent with their camera work, but there's just so much missed potential 

and even she suffered from the lights behind her awkwardly blocking her in a way that seems like it could have been intentional, but just looked messy :weeps:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

The stage is wide af and there are only 2 entrances/exits for the camera operators (as opposed to 6 last year) you constantly see camera operators waiting on the side of the stage and all of the steadicam shots are slow because the operators have so much ground to cover. It's just not a practical stage design for a large scale tv production like this.

Yeah, I saw them crouched to the side on several performances.  Initially thought they were dancers but they never showed up :lmao: 

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

What message is there to spread? That war is bad? Wow, color me shocked.. 

People are such sheep and the fact that so many believe its a reasonable thing for them.to win to set a sign is beyond stupid.

Its the same country that prevented their own selected artist not to compete because she didn't fulfill some sort of Agenda DESPITE being voted by the public. This happened twice already (Maruv says hi). If u want to show support, donate where donations are needed and where change will result. This stupid song winning wont change a damn thing. You know, I know it, everybody knows it. Their win nullifies all the hard other acts put into it and that upsets me

That being said, im well aware its most likely gonna win, so there goes my essay in advance

You are 100 % right but people really fail to see this. There are songs much more deserving of winning this year

This is not it... I was rooting because the song is cute but yea... no.

I will no longer be saying Italy was robbed because all these BTS kerfuffle in their hosting hampers the participants. :coffee2:

47 minutes ago, igninton said:

The staging is really good? It's the worst staging along with Albania girl. :hoetenks:

imagine thinking this :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

Poland does have one of the worst stagings of the year.  The way their camera effects have been clowned by the entire fandom since their debut :lmao: 

Not the UK actually sending quality for the first time in decades (or since Molly, at least), absolutely destroying everything* else.

*I've only listened to SF1 and the big 5

Edinburgh 2023. :clap3:

Edited by Benjamin

So I’m snapping’ 1, 2… where are you? You’re still in my heaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaart

ezgif-1-d74f3ace05tcubk.gif

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

So I’m snapping’ 1, 2… where are you? You’re still in my heaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaart

What an underrated gem 

• ATRL Moderator

Tried changing jobs

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2

tried changing lovers

Changing my furniture

change my bed covers

I'd change my heart

but there's not a chance

6 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Holy jesus :jonny:

An iconic moment truly

Did they change the production in the final chorus as well? It sounds so good

Edited by nathanspears

4 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Holy jesus :jonny:

An iconic moment truly

Did they change the production in the final chorus as well? It sounds so good

Yes! They changed the whole staging after the dance break and Chanel shows off her vocals too :fan:

but what is the actual trophy going to do to a country that probably won't be able to held the contest next year sadly because of the situation?...

it would be smarter to actually let them participate as an honorary contestant and the proceeds of the voting are given to the country or something like that... kinda like a teleton fundraising kinda thing...instead of just winning for the sake of "showing support" but would we be really showing support by winning a song competition?

What’s this alleged tea about Ronela and her staging? :soda:Apparently everyone knew it was gonna be a mess even before rehearsals started because Ronela wanted to do everything herself? :soda:

OMGGGGG

I CAN'T :jonny5: 

THE NEW CHANGES HAVE ELEVATED CHANEL'S PERFORMANCE EVEN MORE :jonny5: 

Performance of the NIGHT :jonny5: 

When moldova wins then what? Lol i dont think we have the resources not even a space to hold an eurovision event :gaycat6:

46 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The strong Eleni vibes this has been giving me, but without being a total rip off. I really hope she does great on Saturday. 

The girly energy also reminds me so much of "My Secret Combination."

Talent, beauty, charisma, energy... yup that's CHANEL! :clap3::flame:

One of the best performances since i am watching the Eurovision. She really is doing THAT! :clap3:

watch RAI use audience and long shots during Chanel's dance break :deadbanana4:

So I'm snapping one, two
Where are you?
You're still in my heart

VHCkdPY.gif

Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore
Get out of my heart

HTB7.gif

'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

dance-atrl.gif

'Cause I might snap
Oh-oh-oh-ooh

VHCkdPY.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.