Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Both Albina last year and Ronela are proof that it's all about jury and GP and also the country you are representing. They both had a lot of hype among the eurofans and were seen as qualifiers but failed.

Watching Ronela's performance again i am NOT surprised that she didn't qualify but still... she deserved it more than some that managed to qualify. Just like Albina did last year.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Our hosting was fine, jeez no need to be so annoying the first night already..Alessandro is our best host and the better one speaking English, I can't hear much since I have the translation over the voices but this is his biggest show ever, I can see him being scared a bit he needs time to relax more..while Laura and Mika arent host so u can't expect much, tho I liked Laura she was funny

Snap is definitely one of my favorites from SF1. :jonnycat:

It went from "i don't give a **** about this one" to "i love it". The song is so catchy and cute and the whole performance felt so intimate and well executed, i love it!

Iceland’s song is pretty but I find it very similar to Portugal. I kinda wish only one of the two qualified and there was a bit more room for someone else to qualify.

By far the best performance of the night:

And it says a lot about the SF1 this year.

these vocals are horrible lol....they are so over

studio version mislead us I fear

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

why they're sending mahmood again, he can't sing :ace:

Edited by lovedaddy

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

It just clicked for me I fear

They’ll bomb on saturday pls

it’s giving 0 points

3 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

It just clicked for me I fear

the song is kinda meh, but staging/camera work for them really good

so top15 maybe

Just now, lovedaddy said:

the song is kinda meh, but staging/camera work for them really good

so top15 maybe

It will be right side on the scoring board just watch :ahh:

Just now, Bicassie said:

It will be right side on the scoring board just watch :ahh:

gays are gonna vote for hot bearded guy, so

Them showing Albania after the Netherlands was announced as the last qualifier :deadbanana4:

The performance was awful but she still should've made it instead of Switzerland

Edited by Atlantis

Not Ukraine's performance hitting already ONE million views in 14hrs... Next is Ronela with 700k... Then Moldova... I cant.... 

11 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

This is just a rehearsal and they weren't in the best shape after the tour

They were great on Sanremo and im sure they'll do good at the final show

7 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

Not Ukraine's performance hitting already ONE million views in 14hrs... Next is Ronela with 700k... Then Moldova... I cant.... 

they are winning wbk

whoever is 2nd place should host the contest next year since Ukraine might not be able if the war is still going on (and lowkey also cause the 2nd place would’ve won if it wasn’t for this huge war)

congrats Ukraine :heart:

Ya’ll definitely need this win as a message from Europe that we stand behind you in this! This goes beyond a competition at this point. :cm:

Edited by Bicassie

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

This is just a rehearsal and they weren't in the best shape after the tour

They were great on Sanremo and im sure they'll do good at the final show

The excuses lol

we’ll see on saturday indeed

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

they are winning wbk

whoever is 2nd place should host the contest next year since Ukraine might not be able if the war is still going on (and lowkey also cause the 2nd place would’ve won if it wasn’t for this huge war)

Glad we can agree that Ukraine is winning in the only reality that matters - the one that we live in! Good luck to whatever country comes first in your alternate reality timeline where second place is first place :clap3: 

the ACCLAIM!

And talking about vocals when 90% of the singers are usually not good not just this year but all the time..and this song is not easy to sing too

2 hours ago, mystery said:

Lithuania and Moldova qualifying made me so happy! I voted for them. Definitely my favorites from the first semi final. Monika Liu was perfection last night.

RGWrGRS.gif

Too bad you couldn't vote last night bestie, so Mia could get 1 pity televote point from GODreland

RGWrGRS.gif

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Glad we can agree that Ukraine is winning in the only reality that matters - the one that we live in! Good luck to whatever country comes first in your alternate reality timeline where second place is first place :clap3: 

the ACCLAIM!

Pls let’s not be delusional 

Ukraine’s song would’nt have won without this current situation and you know it. Hopefully next year we’ll have another winner that wins based on their song and performance and not political/pity reasons.

I’m happy that Ukraine is gonna feel this love from Europe tho :heart:

Edited by Bicassie

Just now, Bicassie said:

Pls let’s not be delusional 

Ukraine’s song would’nt have won without this current situation and you know it. Hopefully next year we’ll have another winner that wins based on their song and performance and not political/pity reasons.

I guess we will find out in LVIV 2023 :clap3: 

Just now, ZIVERT said:

I guess we will find out in LVIV 2023 :clap3: 

Let’s hope that the war will be over before then :dancehall:

In case some people didn’t see, our commentator Timur gave his commentary for Eurovision from a bunker. This was to avoid any complications should the air raid sirens had gone off during the broadcast of the semi-final. Crazy to imagine 5 years ago, he was one of the hosts of the contest in Kyiv. It made me so sad when I saw this yesterday, but also really proud of the continued resilience of every Ukrainian. A Ukrainian victory would really mean so much!

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

In case some people didn’t see, our commentator Timur gave his commentary for Eurovision from a bunker. This was to avoid any complications should the air raid sirens had gone off during the broadcast of the semi-final. Crazy to imagine 5 years ago, he was one of the hosts of the contest in Kyiv. It made me so sad when I saw this yesterday, but also really proud of the continued resilience of every Ukrainian. A Ukrainian victory would really mean so much!

Oh wow :clap3:

This made me root for Ukraine a bit aw :heart:

I honestly won’t be mad at them winning anymore. It’s not like they chose to win since it will be Europe who will be voting with their feelings. It only makes sense for them to win to show solidarity and support! :clap3:

I will be shocked if Ukraine loses :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.