Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

i've watched eurovision ever since i was little and this has got to be the shittest semi final in history :deadbanana4: not a single song i would listen to again

9 spots in 1st vs. 4 spots in 2nd half :deadbanana2:

The entire semifinal two is gonna perform in the second half :deadbanana:

MOLDOVA - 2ND HALF IN THE FINAL

i have to say these semi picks are amazing 

greece/lithuania 2nd :jonny5: norway/switzerland 1st :jonny5:im even happy with ukraine getting 1st because it makes their victory more of a tossup 

So... Who u think will open the final? Norway, Ukraine or Spain? 

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

UKRAINE - 1ST HALF IN THE FINAL

Legends don't need 2nd half payola

RGWrGRS.gif

NETHERLANDS - 1ST HALF IN THE FINAL

26 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Portugal getting in over Albania. I-

The jury payola strikes again because Portugal has awful song and they cannot sing. We already got snoozefest from Greece, Iceland and Armenia, was Portugal really needed?? That spot could've went to Austria or Albania.

AI9y2k3.gif

The Netherlands and another boring ballad coming in too. STOP JURY FRAUDS!!

Now I know for sure jury will sabotage San GODrino this Thursday

AI9y2k3.gif

Albania served ZERO energy. What are you even talking about. 

Watch from min 1:04 to 1:07 and tell me she deserved to go through with a straight face. She's not a decent dancer, which is fine, she's a good singer but her team should've done a better job going around this. And Austria? AUSTRIA? The studio cut is great, it was high on my raking but she didn't hit ONE note and this was with the back-vocals on the max volume to try and cover it ahha

And I would accept you not liking Portugal's song but saying they can't sing... Girl. The harmonies were spot on! And Maro's voice is so smooth and different... And that song has dynamism, build up, plays with different structures... It's complex and the same with Greece ( but imo Greece takes it to the stratosphere). These two songs are musically, the most interesting in the competition alongside Brividi. That's why jurors respect them.

Switzerland passed because he has a nice voice and there were enough performances to fail to give him a spot and perhaps having France and Portugal in this semi, gave them a few points at least in the public side.

I can see Kalush opening. I feel like they might want Spain and Norway closer to the middle. And they definitely won't have a slower paced song opening. It'll be between the three of them, or I guess someone from SF2.

Edited by Jack!

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

GREECE - 2ND HALF IN THE FINAL

:jonny:

2 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

So... Who u think will open the final? Norway, Ukraine or Spain? 

probably norway 

also the way theres 10 spots in the first half already:bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, Flomik said:

UKRAINE - 1ST HALF IN THE FINAL

I knew Ukraine was one of the last countries announced in the results for a reason

RGWrGRS.gif

Why does it feel like there are so many who picked first half :skull:

Just now, Blackthorn said:

Why does it feel like there are so many who picked first half :skull:

Because gp favorite Ukraine was in this semi, and EBU darling Sweden is in the second. I call riggery!

RGWrGRS.gif

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Because gp favorite Ukraine was in this semi, and EBU darling Sweden is in the second. I call riggery!

RGWrGRS.gif

The production was so bad. The drone in the postcards looked like a Snapchat filter. The shaky camera work. All the zooming??? The excessive lights to compensate for the busted sun. The voicenote-quality audio. The water feature from Walmart. Laura Pausini in general. The archive footage being 140p in the Eurovision retrospective.  And POOR Raffaela Carra not even getting a photo. I'm voting UK on Saturday because I want a good production. You know BBC will do it properly. 

Albania was kinda horrible. She tried and she's sweet and the song is a bop, but the performance needed to be like 9/10 to qualify and it was 5/10. The horrible camera work and stage didn't help.

Every song that in the semi-final was good(except Norway wtf is that) was good but very forgettable. 

Liu tho. What a stage presence. :jonny:It might be a dark horse tbh. I will vote. 

Also France is really good. 

1 minute ago, Stunnah said:

The production was so bad. The drone in the postcards looked like a Snapchat filter. The shaky camera work. All the zooming??? The excessive lights to compensate for the busted sun. The voicenote-quality audio. The water feature from Walmart. Laura Pausini in general. The archive footage being 140p in the Eurovision retrospective.  And POOR Raffaela Carra not even getting a photo. I'm voting UK on Saturday because I want a good production. You know BBC will do it properly. 

I was coming to say exactly this. Is Italy broadcaster in financial issues or something? 

Because there were so many issues with the production, the sound was so bad and the technical issues with the camera/stage was quite distracting sometimes. And this is after all the technical rehearsals and jury show. They need to fix it quickly or the final show is gonna be a mess. 

i voted 20 times for Monika Ngl. a Eurovision great i fear!

RGWrGRS.gif

Yeah, Ukraine should open the Final :fan:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

I was coming to say exactly this. Is Italy broadcaster in financial issues or something? 

Because there were so many issues with the production, the sound was so bad and the technical issues with the camera/stage was quite distracting sometimes. And this is after all the technical rehearsals and jury show. They need to fix it quickly or the final show is gonna be a mess. 

I think the quality of the postcards (something that should be fairly simple to make effective on a cheap budget) says enough about this. :skull: 

Can’t believe 7 out of 10 qualifiers are ballads. The final night is going to be SO boring :mazen:

San Marino better pull through to spice things up a bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.