Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Will I witness the downfall of pop princess Pia Maria tonight?

NUFQorf.gif

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

No, YOU called ME xenophobic because I called out Spanish fans being nasty towards Ukrainians, and then you tried to make it seem like Eastern Europeans cheat at the contest :skull: 

That was days ago, yesterday when someone started to criticise Stefania and mentioning the war situation you and other member came up with this:

On 5/9/2022 at 5:19 PM, ZIVERT said:

These girls in here whinging over “just another Eastern folklore” song while stanning SloMo and begging Cyprus to send another Swedish-produced Eleni/Tamta/whatever last year’s girl was named. I’m getting high off of their fumes and micro aggressions towards Eastern Europe! Since everyone wants to talk being political, let’s talk about THAT!

RGWrGRS.gif

I never once badmouthed Eastern Europeans as a people, I criticised the way some Eastern European broadcasters (and the juries they select) have historically awarded questionable voting choices even AFTER the EBU implemented them to prevent those exact things (and by the way, I wasn't the only one, as far as I'm aware you were arguing with other members about the same topic too :rip:Whether you agree with that statement or not is up to you. Whether you want to mention the Northern bloc (which, yes, facts, they do too to an extent) is up to you, however, that is not remotely close to what you were implying... because, for your consideration, stereotyping an entire ethnic group for doing something a certain number of them might or might not do (whether big or small) IS xenophobia, sweetie. Look it up! :cm:

Edited by igninton

Just now, Touch Pass said:

Are the qualifiers in the end based on the votes from the jury, or completely random? 

completely random

So who are you voting for tonight? :johnald:

It sucks being a fan living in Asia, it's like 3AM :skull: 
My picks better qualify when I wake up tomorrow:

Albania

Lithuania
Ukraine
Netherlands
Moldova
Denmark
Greece
Norway
Armenia

Final wishes predictions for tonight:

Albania

Lithuania

Slovenia

Portugal

Austria

Norway

Moldova

Ukraine

Moldova

Bulgaria

rhony-ramona-singer.gif

Edited by igninton

11 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

So who are you voting for tonight? :johnald:

10x Slovenia 10x Iceland iktr :clap3: my NQ kings and queens

rooting tonight for

Ukraine

Iceland
Portugal

ezgif-1-d74f3ace05tcubk.gif

Edited by lovedaddy

8 minutes ago, igninton said:

Final wishes predictions for tonight:

Albania

Lithuania

Slovenia

Portugal

Austria

Norway

Moldova

Ukraine

Moldova

Bulgaria

rhony-ramona-singer.gif

Bulgaria qualifying in what world? 

Reminder that hating on Intention is Slavophobia, Bulgarophobia and anti-Eastern European sentiment 

11 minutes ago, nasa said:

Y'all must be on crack. Moldova will be finishing dead last :deadbanana2:

They are perfectly positioned in the middle of the show and a good change of pace from the Netherlands and Portugal. Most of the press I've read say it just fits into the show well and is memorable.

What if Ukraine didn't qualify? I know it's impossible but it would be a shock :deadbanana4:

Lithuania and Ukraine qualify I hope 

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

Lithuania and Ukraine qualify I hope 

Period

monika-leu.gif

9 minutes ago, chessguy99 said:

They are perfectly positioned in the middle of the show and a good change of pace from the Netherlands and Portugal. Most of the press I've read say it just fits into the show well and is memorable.

They still look like lame old farts trying to look cool.

Moldova got the biggest audience reaction last night, it's safe to assume it'll be same today. Hey ho, let's go

tiffany-pollard-chuckle.gif

Edited by Komet blu

ngl seeing that that jury show leak lowkey made me think the EBU had a point when asking Ronela to tone it down a bit. The performance is good it's just her outfit and some chunky camera work going against it. Hope she pulls thru tho cause I think the lightning and performance being a huge BI-sivility statement should move into the grand final

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.