Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Nowadays, I can only see winning Sweden or UK :celestial5:

Spain should be locked on Top 10 with Jury and GP average scores :fan:

If Ukraine ends up winning... :rip:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently these are all the SloMo changes:

- They added horns to the instrumental. Beginning of the song sounds better and more impactful.

- At one point she is using a fan as a part of her choreo.

- Dance break is slightly altered. Details are not available but there should be some new moves in the dance break.

- Choreo after the dance break is changed to include some kind of traditional Latino dancing.

- There is a lot of pyrotechnics and the press room went "crazy" during the last 30 seconds.

I think that's all. I feel like for us Eurovision fans it will still be pretty much the same performance. But ppl that are watching it for the first time will definitely be slayed and these changes will make it even better! I still feel that it would be better if she performed twice and i am little bit worried about her drawing 1st half. But i think that TOP 5 is locked for Chanel. And it would be a huge success.

Edited by BOOM!

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

It's factually the least delusional take you've seen, since it's not a prediction and personal taste cannot be delusional lol

scalp me a bit :rip: I thought it's a prediction for some reason

UK won’t win :deadbanana4: their only chance to do well is them likely finishing top 5 with the juries, that’s it :deadbanana4: the rehearsal clip doesn’t even look good, it’s just that everyone is so used to UK being trash that a single not bad entry is being so overhyped

The winner is almost locked and the sooner you accept it the less you will be fuming on May 14th :rip:

Vladana DRAGGED them during her interview for the national TV.

She said that it's been 31 years since Italy hosted the Eurovision and that she would never give it to them again. :rip: She also said that majority of delegations are frustrated and not happy about many things. Montenegro had totally different plans, they sent them an animation they did, that was supposed to play during the performance ONE MONTH ago, but only 10% of that and original performance will be visible and possible. :rip: She said that they literally do things last minute and that many things don't work as they should at all.

She did say that she will give her best, but many and i really mean MANY are unhappy with Italy and how things are going.

1 hour ago, BOOM! said:

Vladana DRAGGED them during her interview for the national TV.

She said that it's been 31 years since Italy hosted the Eurovision and that she would never give it to them again. :rip: She also said that majority of delegations are frustrated and not happy about many things. Montenegro had totally different plans, they sent them an animation they did, that was supposed to play during the performance ONE MONTH ago, but only 10% of that and original performance will be visible and possible. :rip: She said that they literally do things last minute and that many things don't work as they should at all.

She did say that she will give her best, but many and i really mean MANY are unhappy with Italy and how things are going.

Oop drag them Vladana! I bet she’s taking down the Italian version of Breathe as we speak

Ukraine is gonna win

not only because of the situation, but they're serving a BOP

LVIV 2023

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

Edited by lovedaddy

JealousColossalAbyssiniangroundhornbill.

Why would anyone make a call for Ukraine just because of the situation? It doesnt make sense to me at all. Like, spoiler, them winning literally doesnt change anything and doesnt help anyone.

People voting out of pity has to be the stupidest thing ever 

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Why would anyone make a call for Ukraine just because of the situation? It doesnt make sense to me at all. Like, spoiler, them winning literally doesnt change anything and doesnt help anyone.

People voting out of pity has to be the stupidest thing ever 

So you agree that we’re winning because our song is the best of the bunch. Lviv 2023

Chanel is serving, but she's gonna end up #2 like Fuego

giphy.gif

Edited by lovedaddy

UK is another generic song that sounds like a parody of how they think Eurovision silliness sounds like. It will get 20 points from televote at best which is an upgrade from 0 at least.

Germany is the real underdog, he will snatch more televotes than UK and Spain, bookmark this and watch!

Italy will win televote of the Big 5

Spain should win

28 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

So you agree that we’re winning because our song is the best of the bunch. Lviv 2023

The best song should be a song listened by the masses post Eurovision and we ALL know its not that weird hihop/folk song that no one would even care about if it wasnt for the war.

This is not a Jamala situation where the song at least packed a punch

• ATRL Moderator

Praying for a Kyiv 2017-like red carpet

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The best song should be a song listened by the masses post Eurovision and we ALL know its not that weird hihop/folk song that no one would even care about if it wasnt for the war.

I have to agree tbh. Would personally be very disappointed with everything if Ukraine wins. Does it deserve a high spot? Yeah, probably. A win? Not at all.

I don't understand in what world is Stefania a "bop".

Just now, BOOM! said:

I don't understand in what world is Stefania a "bop".

Have you tried listening to it?

20 minutes ago, nasa said:

@ZIVERT @Flomik do we think Kalush are breaking Salvador’s televote record? :clap3:

If that forgotten snooze could break the record (in the beautiful Kyiv hihi), Kalush should do it easily :clap3: 

10 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

And let me guess, you think that song should be SloMo

giphy.gif

the way ATRL hates the idea of Ukraine winning

it means it's gonna win, since ATRL is always losing on Eurovision

90KE1iz.gif

1 minute ago, nasa said:

Have you tried listening to it?

No point in trying to lead the blind! There’s an inherent bias towards Ukraine in the fan base tbh as it’s the only Eastern country that consistently does well in Eurovision. It gets the girls riled up! Go_A won the televote in several countries last year, yet the juries for these countries strangely awarded them minimal points, if any at all. Inch resting

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

the way ATRL hates the idea of Ukraine winning

it means it's gonna win, since ATRL is always losing on Eurovision

90KE1iz.gif

oh wow oh wow

giphy.gif

I can't see a winner right now based on the performances. No Sweden, no Spain (obviously not), no Italy no UK.

Maybe Ukraine due to the reasons we all know or any other song like the Greek one that nobody expects.

Edited by Paola Bracho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.