Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Can we talk about how hot Chanel dancers are tho :gaycat2:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I honestly never saw it for cyprus this year

We need them to return to the english swedish bops

Their entry this year is not great. They should have brought Kalomira. She was ready to go with a Swedish bop written by Mohombi. Oh well :michael:

Ela is simply weak song for Eurovision and there isn't much they can do with it. I said this since day one, and it turned out to be true.

It's a downgrade when you think about Replay, Fuego, El Diablo... etc. For Cyprus it's weak.

Stop the hate towards Ela... Its such a beautiful song, clear top10 songwise without all the staging and all... 

Ok Belgium should send CAMILLE next year. 

Ela is my runner-up, but I agree that Andromache's performance seems average :gaycat6:

I read someone suggesting that they should use smoke on the floor, so the shell structure doesn't look so ugly, and I think it could work :chick3:

Belgium will continue to send nobodies with no artistic identity yet as they’re still fresh to the industry just because it worked once with Blanche :'(

Interesting statistics (thread)

Looks like Ukraine just needs to finish 4th with the juries to win overall. Considering a possible televote record… :coffee: 

Not the technical problems during Cornelia's rehearsal getting coverage in mainstream Dutch media

FSG_tIBXIAIrEvu?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Belgium will continue to send nobodies with no artistic identity yet as they’re still fresh to the industry just because it worked once with Blanche :'(

They sended Hooverphonic the past 2 years… but that’s not my cup of tea. 

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

the Hooverphonics erasure..........

Just now, Glacia said:

the Hooverphonics erasure..........

They erased themselves from my brain the minute they decided they were too good to participate in the Love Shine A Light sing along in 2020. Poof!

22 hours ago, BOOM! said:

It's not even about winning for Chanel. Y'all can fume but it's simply not about winning.

She did what she HAD to do. She is easily the biggest star of this year's Eurovision and everyone, and i really mean everyone is talking about her. Just like Eleni did few years ago, even if Chanel doesn't win, she won already.

Imagine doing this with your debut single and elevating yourself to the stars like she did. She managed to stand out, be talked about and become a name in just few months.

Why?? Because talent always wins!

She is literally the moment and if she doesn't win/get decent amount of televotes it's because of racist europe tbh

9 hours ago, Million_Lights said:

Ok Belgium should send CAMILLE next year. 

She said multiple times she'd do it immediately, so let's hope VRT won't do something stupid instead...

Poland looks so tryhard and overdone with all the effects. I am not sure how can anyone think that something cheap like this would look good. :mazen:

Poland tries so hard to duplicate Kristian Kostov‘s visuals and does a full Ava Max by copying.:rip:

Mahmood an Blanco apparently sounding awful during rehearsal, can't say I'm surprised

Apparently the gay storyline between them is scrapped and Blanco is "singing to" a girl on stage while Mahmood does the same to a guy yet no connection whatsoever.

Why am I not surprised, RAI wants to make the show "family friendly" after all. :celestial3:

Edited by igninton

12 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Excuse you? Hooverphonic are the biggest Belgian export after chocolates. :celestial5: 

37 minutes ago, igninton said:

Apparently the gay storyline between them is scrapped and Blanco is "singing to" a girl on stage while Mahmood does the same to a guy yet no connection whatsoever.

Why am I not surprised, RAI wants to make the show "family friendly" after all. :celestial3:

Is Mahmood openly gay? Thought he didn't wanna label himself anything. 

Brividi is supposedly flopping, we love a good turn of events! :WAP:

The press room freaking out over UK and Spain while Italy supposedly BOMBED. Best day of rehearsals so far

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

The press room freaking out over UK and Spain while Italy supposedly BOMBED. Best day of rehearsals so far

Yup we won

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.