Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

5 hours ago, Komet blu said:

B I C T H :flame: :flame: :flame: 

Whilst I love both performances. How is this allowed when Albania had to change the whole outfit :skull:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, igninton said:

And what does this have to do with Chanel and you wishing for Chanel to bomb?

Yeah

You’re digging your own hole here and showing your true colours darling. :rip:

I don't wish Chanel to bomb, I like her and the performance :skull: 

However, Spanish fans seething and making statements on Twitter like Ukraine deserves the invasion just because Ukraine will most likely beat Chanel next week are uncalled for, and again, nasty :cm: but don't worry, Spain finally making it to the left side of the scoreboard after a decade is a victory in of itself. There's always next year :heart2: 

Austria, France and Portugal have the best songs this year. :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

Austria, France and Portugal have the best songs this year. :gaycat3:

Not Austria :skull:

I really want Serbia to come in the top 5, everyday I become more obsessed with Konstrakta and her song :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Not Austria :skull:

No Pia slander pls

• ATRL Moderator

I think the top 5 will be some arrangement of Sweden, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, and Poland

30 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I think the top 5 will be some arrangement of Sweden, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, and Poland

I love Poland, but I can see the UK in the top 5 over daddy Ochman (which is shocking for me to say!)

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I love Poland, but I can see the UK in the top 5 over daddy Ochman (which is shocking for me to say!)

I can definitely see that!  I'm just afraid the UK has such a bad reputation going into this contest that even Space Man might not be taken seriously by everyone. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

I also don't see Spain winning, although I do see it doing well.  Looking at Fuego, only fifth with the juries in 2018, and that was not only a better song but better vocals as well.  

Why Greece is predicted to do so well is such a mystery to me.
Her nasal singing that we got to hear in the clip really doesn't sound very pleasant. Staging looks pretty average. The song is also nothing special. :katie:

It's not even about winning for Chanel. Y'all can fume but it's simply not about winning.

She did what she HAD to do. She is easily the biggest star of this year's Eurovision and everyone, and i really mean everyone is talking about her. Just like Eleni did few years ago, even if Chanel doesn't win, she won already.

Imagine doing this with your debut single and elevating yourself to the stars like she did. She managed to stand out, be talked about and become a name in just few months.

Why?? Because talent always wins!

11 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

It's not even about winning for Chanel. Y'all can fume but it's simply not about winning.

She did what she HAD to do. She is easily the biggest star of this year's Eurovision and everyone, and i really mean everyone is talking about her. Just like Eleni did few years ago, even if Chanel doesn't win, she won already.

Imagine doing this with your debut single and elevating yourself to the stars like she did. She managed to stand out, be talked about and become a name in just few months.

Why?? Because talent always wins!

Inventive take

2 hours ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Why Greece is predicted to do so well is such a mystery to me.
Her nasal singing that we got to hear in the clip really doesn't sound very pleasant. Staging looks pretty average. The song is also nothing special. :katie:

What staging? We have seen nothing on their staging which I've heard is quite simple but effective. The song is good (not my tea but I can see when a song is good) and her live vocals are great. 

i dont understand why are y'all still shocked RTVE leaked some footage, they have been leaking stuff for many years now especially from jury finals :rip: 

Sis, there is not point in discussing who is going to win anymore -- Sweden is winning. Cornelia will sweep everyone. It's a fact :coffee2:

Cyprus rehearsal footage is so bad I’m so done with this year, all my faves are flopping

sG0sS1x.gif

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Sis, there is not point in discussing who is going to win anymore -- Sweden is winning. Cornelia will sweep everyone. It's a fact :coffee2:

And rightfully so

sG0sS1x.gif

Let me make a quick top 10 before watching the rehearsal.

10. United Kingdom - Hated it at first but grew on me after a few listens. Probably the best UK entry since Children Of The Universe.

9. Iceland - Underrated. Probably won't be anywhere near top 10 but i can see jury giving it a boost.

8. Finland - I kinda like this better than Blind Channel tbh. :rip:

7. Lithuania - If this fails to qualify, i'll be DONE. Monika deserves to do better than The Roop.

6. Greece - I don't hear the winner potential people are talking about but should be an easy top 10.

5. Portugal - So beautiful tbh even though i also would be ok with Pongo & Tristany representing Portugal too. Hope it doesn't face the same fate as O Jardim.

4. San Marino - I actually would be ok with this winning but too soon after Maneskin. I know that Achille's been doing this before them but still unfortunate for him to take part right after they won.

3. France - Love the song but the performance has potential to be messy.

2. Spain - The song is nothing special as most can agree but the she certainly do know how to elevate it. A true successor to Eleni. Tamta found sharting. :clownny:

1. Sweden - Besides obvious reasons for Ukraine, this is the only other option i can see winning tbh. Not a very strong year overall but would already be a better winner than 2011 & 2018 and maybe some others.

Honorable mentions  Montenegro, Latvia & Cyprus

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

New MPG has arrived I fear

I told y'all been sleeping on us! Her performance has improved A LOT and the song is a banger. 

Edited by Beautiful Garbage

1 hour ago, pieceofgök said:

Cyprus rehearsal footage is so bad I’m so done with this year, all my faves are flopping

sG0sS1x.gif

Came here to say this ? It feels like there's too much going on, the shell prop was a great idea yet the lights and shadows are too distracting. I hope they can fix this before the SF because the Aphrodite concept is clever and it has potential to make an impression. 

Sigrid was a classmate of Amanda 

Cyprus is such an non event on stage. The song is cute but I'll be no surprised if it won't make it to the final.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.