Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

The hype finally hit me after today's rehearsals! :jonny5:

Especially seeing mami Chanel and watching her press conference. Her charisma and personality is everything! :jonny5:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Romantica said:

are they allowed to post this?

Idk, but Rtve usually does what Rtve wants :skull: At least they're giving us content 

ot: GODnel seems ready to go alreadyfrom what we can see, all that is left is good camerawork and a decent RO draw :clap3: 

Chanel :jonny:

God I hope she gets a nice position, she deserves it for all the hard work and all the hate she's had to endure :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

now Austria has to do the same cause Lumix shouting EUROVISION ARE YOU READYYYYY? LET'S PARTYYYYY is highkey cringe and unnecessary

tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936

Austria needs to keep that because those will be the only vocals in the song that will be on key 

tIlTn54.thumb.gif.4c340595fb3d1f5056a936 

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

B I C T H :flame: :flame: :flame: 

Her voice :skull: 

16 minutes ago, Romantica said:

are they allowed to post this?

The Dutch broadcaster posted more footage of S10's first rehearsal too so I assume it's allowed or they just said **** the TikTok deal

9 hours ago, Flomik said:

I gotta admit she SNAPPED

I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG !! TOP 10 WITH THIS STAGING ! SMART QUEENT

Not 10k likes with just one pic. :jonny3:

She ATE other girlies and left no crumbs! :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

The smoke being louder than Ronela :deadbanana4:

Apparently she and her delegation sent and wanted this clip to be posted for her rehearsal but EBU uploaded the worst part of her performance instead.

She did an interview for Albanian TV today and she was VERY discouraged and disappointed with pretty much everything.

This does look better but her outfit is still a mess.

Edited by BOOM!

I watched Ronela’s wiwibloggs interview from yesterday and she looked quite upset too

7 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Apparently she and her delegation sent and wanted this clip to be posted for her rehearsal but EBU uploaded the worst part of her performance instead.

She did an interview for Albanian TV today and she was VERY discouraged and disappointed with pretty much everything.

This does look better but her outfit is still a mess.

I wonder if this happened to other countries too. They chose pretty weird parts of the performances for countries like Azerbaijan and the Netherlands.

• ATRL Moderator

Still not understanding UK and the prop looks like a cage.

--

I said earlier I feel so bad for Ronela, the new clip she posted is so much better than the one EBU used.  It must be so hard to see your dream fall apart like it is for her :'( 

I see a lot of support from fans for UK Entry but I won't be suprised if it ends up somewhere on the bottom

The fact that Chanel is doing everything and more and some people are still hating just bc the fact that it’s Spain. I was the first denier when she won Benidorm Fest (justice for Rigoberta) but she really is eating the other girls up. So transparent. :skull:

I can’t wait for the UK and Spain to finally get into the Top 5 after years, Sweden to overcome that shitty Ukrainian song and that basic (Norwegian)Greek mess to miss the Top 16 because the jury payola wasn’t enough to save her with the televote. Along with the Dutch girl.

It’s what y’all deserve:sistrens:

6 minutes ago, igninton said:

The fact that Chanel is doing everything and more and some people are still hating just bc the fact that it’s Spain. I was the first denier when she won Benidorm Fest (justice for Rigoberta) but she really is eating the other girls up. So transparent. :skull:

I can’t wait for the UK and Spain to finally get into the Top 5 after years, Sweden to overcome that shitty Ukrainian song and that basic (Norwegian)Greek mess to miss the Top 16 because the jury payola wasn’t enough to save her with the televote. Along with the Dutch girl.

It’s what y’all deserve:sistrens:

Well when Spanish fans act so nasty and entitled online, it’s no surprise when everyone roots for their failure :cm:

Rooting so hard for Spain. She stomps on the competition.

2 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Rooting so hard for Spain. She stomps on the competition.

Literally. She is on another level compared to most of them. And also, most of them are in the music industry for years/decades and this is her first song. She is eating them up.

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

quality wise bottom half for sure

No.

7 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Well when Spanish fans act so nasty and entitled online, it’s no surprise when everyone roots for their failure :cm:

This is 2022, are we still following @/KillingYourCareer’s guideline from Eurovision 2015? Or are we pretending like we don’t seeevery single country get nasty and defensive about their entry?

See you know your point is ~extra~ wrong when literally the whole of Spain was hating on Chanel herself (and half of them still are) when she won because they wanted either Rigoberta or Tanxugueiras to win.  :toofunny2:

Brividi for the win :1stplace:

It feels like my country isn’t even trying to serve a good staging. :rip: This will be another last place for us, even though I really like Rockstars.

20 minutes ago, igninton said:

This is 2022, are we still following @/KillingYourCareer’s guideline from Eurovision 2015? Or are we pretending like we don’t seeevery single country get nasty and defensive about their entry?

See you know your point is ~extra~ wrong when literally the whole of Spain was hating on Chanel herself (and half of them still are) when she won because they wanted either Rigoberta or Tanxugueiras to win.  :toofunny2:

Spanish fans being nasty to their own artist doesn't disprove my point about them being generally nasty :cm:

39 minutes ago, igninton said:

Chanel won because she gave the best performance and she will get Spain in the top 20 (probably much higher) for the first time since 2014. Unlike Rigoberta's first year of art school project or Tanxugueiras' trainwreck that France did better which wouldn't have stopped Spain's shocking string of abysmal results. I'm very anti-juries, but this time they made points.

2NaDVQR.gif

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Spanish fans being nasty to their own artist doesn't disprove my point about them being generally nasty :cm:

And what does this have to do with Chanel and you wishing for Chanel to bomb?

Yeah

You’re digging your own hole here and showing your true colours darling. :rip:

Edited by igninton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.