Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

The juries were so right for tanking Italy in 2015 actually. Imagine if we had missed out on Stockholm 2016 in favour of a Turin 2022 sized mess.

sG0sS1x.gif 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the Swedish entry for the first time and I think it became my favorite. Sorry Spain. 

That being said I hope they don't win again :bird:

Italy ******* up their easy win because ain’t no way in hell juries are gonna give them points after the organisation mess :toofunny3:

Yikes, I have been following and haven't had the urge to follow and it's worrying. This has to be one of the messiest ESCs I've seen. This feels like Eurovision '91 again. :deadbanana: To be honest, I don't mind Sweden, Portugal, The Netherlands (I think it's too early, but I don't mind) or Spain winning and it is better if they win instead of Ukraine because hosting ESC is least of their worries right now. I didn't want Brividi to win either to begin with and Rai ******* up everything. Despite this though, their green room looks cute.

Surprised MIKA is hosting, but a check is a check. :michael:

Am I the only one thinking Ireland might be a dark horse in the semi? The gays are gonna EAT it UP!

4 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Surprised MIKA is hosting, but a check is a check. :michael:

What's the tea? 

11 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

:bibliahh:

:toofunny2:

38 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Am I the only one thinking Ireland might be a dark horse in the semi? The gays are gonna EAT it UP!

They'll come in last in the semi again, or bottom 3. I don't see it

4 minutes ago, POPTART said:

They'll come in last in the semi again, or bottom 3. I don't see it

It looks like her performance has changed completely from the slumber party themed one she did for the national contest. Lots of pyro as well and choreography, hoping for better results because the song is a cute bop, ngl. 

I hope Sweden is gonna win, cause they will do best show next year, bye

tumblr_pw0ivwkVD11ystvo4o1_400.gifv

Edited by Blackthorn
that's it I'm ******* over it

I'm sorry for the countries' whos performances are impacted by this stage mess but if this is what was needed to tank Brividi then it's gonna be worth it

10 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

I'm sorry for the countries' whos performances are impacted by this stage mess but if this is what was needed to tank Brividi then it's gonna be worth it

EBU instructing juries not to vote for Brividi as we speak 

This whole year has been dissapointing.. the stage mess is the icing of the cake. 

Rai never beating the 1991 mess :rip:

8 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

For God's sake... :skull: 

Omg it looks even worse on TV if that was even possible :hoetenks:

Seriously someone needs to step up and threaten to withdraw unless they do something about the black hole, they can't ******* get away with this.

EDIT: the comments I can't

All these controversies based on nothing (stage, Achille, Ronela and the others that will follow in the days to come) will lead us to be one of the most followed editions ever both in terms of television and social interactions??? At that point, the EBU will not think twice about entrusting another edition to Italy as soon as possible, because it is known that the final result no longer counts but the advertising that generates profits. So I see gold for Italy this year ??????

:rip:

Edited by igninton

I'm so disgusted lmfaoooo, that whole situation is messing with my mental health 

No because what's that rehearsal clip

16 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

For God's sake... :skull: 

This looks very bad, stiff and disconnected in many ways. Camera angles are also TRAGIC.

We are getting the worst Eurovision in last few years sadly, this is pretty much confirmed.

Edited by BOOM!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.