Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Monika Liugend is releasing a song called Champagne

Probably will coincide with her Eurovision win

How celebratory of her

sG0sS1x.gif

56 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

WTF! How did EBU/RAI managed to f*ck up so badly?

Can't they just take off the sun for good? It's awful for the acts to have their screen videos blocked by a huge broken black screen.

They really been trying to upstage last years contest. They should've kept it more simple as they clearly cannot pull it off

39 minutes ago, igninton said:

Interesting.

this is weird as surely the ones that want to keep it black could just use a black led graphic??? How is this fair?

• ATRL Moderator

Their decision to keep just one side up is actively sabotaging half of the contestants which is just ridiculous and unprofessional.

If anything, couldn’t they rearrange the running order and do LEDs first half and lights second half and just have to rotate the sun once for semis? 

If the circle was just scaffolding/rigging with lights, it wouldn't be so bad because there could be more lighting coming from behind. Of even if they added lights to the front of it. This just looks like an eyesore, a stain, a void.

If it was affecting everyone equally it wouldn't matter, but some countries are definitely benefiting from it more than others.

EDIT: A lot of countries paid big money for the LED setup that they can't use now, and unless the contract language is super ironclad, we could see some messy lawsuits from broadcasters trying to recoup that money.

Edited by Gogetonthebus

Gothenburg 2023 here we go. :fan:

The *****'s even wearing the same outfit an of course her prop works well even with the sun.

Edited by igninton

Yep... Sweden is winning :rainy:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

bringing her own prop turned out to be way more effective than anyone couldve predicted :gaycat2:

I don't want another Sweden win. The song is ok but it doesn't give me winner vibes. Hope a dark horse pulls through 

The Kinetic Sun becoming a Static Black Hole.

Just for that, I don't want Brividi to win anymore.

sG0sS1x.gif

I don't think people are prepared for how awful the stage will look in the clips we're getting tomorrow

sG0sS1x.gif

Seeing it in carefully selected and edited photos is 1 thing, seeing it actually in use is a whole other story

sG0sS1x.gif

The Eurovision Instagram making the photos of the performers with the black sun in the background as black and white to make it less noticeable.

You didn't do this last year boo, I see you...

sG0sS1x.gif

6 hours ago, igninton said:

So apparently the sun won't be able to be used for the performances and it will stay still the whole time.

We know who will benefit from that because her performance pretty much had a similar prop and no background graphics...

melodifestivalen-cornelia-jakobs.gif

And of course Italy who aren't using LED screens for their performance anyway.

What a scam, I can't wait for any performers to actually withdraw because their performances have been ruined by this.

apparently the stage constructors are Swedes / Sweden fans...

I smell the payola

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-NFE_qG5H/

The black void looks AWFUL

37 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

When is Chanel's first rehearsal? Is she even in Turin?

Big 5 countries have their first rehearsal on Thursday. Chanel is probably arriving in Turin tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Funhouse said:
46 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

When is Chanel's first rehearsal? Is she even in Turin?

Big 5 countries have their first rehearsal on Thursday. Chanel is probably arriving in Turin tomorrow.

Right! Chanel will arrive to Turin tomorrow. First rehearsal will be on Thursday and the press could watch second rehearsal on Saturday :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.