Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, Blackthorn said:

Heyyy I enjoy Cyprus' staging, Aphrodite vibes or smth, thankfully they brought their own prop 

Oh this is beautiful

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

the way the first half of semi 2 completely ATE semi 1 UP

all the stagings were really good, amazing use of colours and lights, and some props that hide that atrocious sun:clap3:

Edited by Flomik

i'll continue prayin that this whole stage thing is just smtn they're faking to get the story and fuss going around

and that by the time of semi1 it will work out...

if not, Italy shame on u!

You'd better dance biatch!

HOL             PÉBÉ

:bibliahh:

I can't believe that countries like Greece and Serbia were praised for a great contest in terms of everything but f***ing Italy is failing to deliver in so many aspects. So embarrassing!

Edited by Paola Bracho

WRS is so attractive to me idc :smitten: 

EBU/RAI/whoever is responsible for the stage thing should be SUED

This is gonna be a hot mess. :toofunny2:

So apparently the sun won't be able to be used for the performances and it will stay still the whole time.

We know who will benefit from that because her performance pretty much had a similar prop and no background graphics...

melodifestivalen-cornelia-jakobs.gif

And of course Italy who aren't using LED screens for their performance anyway.

What a scam, I can't wait for any performers to actually withdraw because their performances have been ruined by this.

Edited by igninton

It is really annoying that, from we got so far, about 75% of the performances look the same.... I really hope Chanel and the Spanish delegation have prepared something according to the expectations... 

23 minutes ago, igninton said:

So apparently the sun won't be able to be used for the performances and it will stay still the whole time.

We know who will benefit from that because her performance pretty much had a similar prop and no background graphics...

melodifestivalen-cornelia-jakobs.gif

And of course Italy who aren't using LED screens for their performance anyway.

What a scam, I can't wait for any performers to actually withdraw because their performances have been ruined by this.

WTF! How did EBU/RAI managed to f*ck up so badly?

Can't they just take off the sun for good? It's awful for the acts to have their screen videos blocked by a huge broken black screen.

5 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

It is really annoying that, from we got so far, about 75% of the performances look the same.... I really hope Chanel and the Spanish delegation have prepared something according to the expectations... 

I see where you're coming from but I don't think most of people who watch Eurovision have even heard the songs yet let alone watch the performances from the national contests, so for them it'll be the first time they'll be seeing this? 

Maybe I'm wrong but at least that's the vibe I got. I know a good chunk of people who don't even bother to tune in for the semi finals. 

3 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

WTF! How did EBU/RAI managed to f*ck up so badly?

Can't they just take off the sun for good? It's awful for the acts to have their screen videos blocked by a huge broken black screen.

Ikr?

It looks so ugly and it fucks up some performances completely.

1 minute ago, Komet blu said:

I'm mad already

FR1ATK-XIAEkLp8?format=jpg&name=large

There's no way it would look this good, that small LED screen gives 240P quality 

Edited by Funhouse

Interesting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.