Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Prime Minister of Spain. Doesn’t he have better things to be doing than tweeting about eurovision. I can’t believe politics are trying to influence eurovision. /s

These girls are so transparent with their jealousy. I wouldn’t wish what’s happening in Ukraine on ANYONE right now, and y’all are practically frothing at the mouth trying to somehow turn an invasion into some sort of stan war excuse for your faves. Just disgusting behavior in here

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fevesy said:

Ukraine one of the best entries this year regardless of the conflict. The seething already.

Anyways we need some pity votes for Romania. King deserves top 10.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952670bdf6645f773400

His song is an istant hit

King better snatch Top10 despite the awful performing slot they gave him

4 minutes ago, igninton said:

Serving Macron last year wanting Maneskin to be disqualified but at least he didn't actually say it in public...

I hope you're all ready for the incoming mess and drama that this will endure... some people will stop watching Eurovision for good because their theories will pretty much be confirmed.

I know the Ukrainian fans don't care but the EBU should if they want to keep this business afloat for years to come. :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

What?? These flops need to stay at HOME! And don't mess up their corrupted asses with the music show.

12 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Imagine taking your time as a president to call ppl on social media to vote on Eurovision while the war is happening in your country... The clownery. :rip:

They are not even trying to hide it at this point. It's going to be the most worthless win in the history of Eurovision sadly.

22 minutes ago, Aramis said:

I'm fuckin done if Ukraine win this for real, what a fuckin MESS

20 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

The contest about to be dragged through the mud :biblio:

18 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

Zelensky looking like a comidian and losing all respect focusing attention on Eurovision... Is he ok? Cant believe thats real lol

Y’all are serving mental illness. Of course a Ukrainian politician will support a Ukranian act that is named after a Ukranian town and are singing in Ukranian about Ukranian women :rip: 

What did y’all expect? 

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Where was this energy when it was revealed Emanuel Macron was calling around trying to get people to investigate Damiano from Måneskin for allegedly snorting coke at the finals last year? He wasn’t desperate for a victory for his country too? Let’s keep the same energy

https://www.nme.com/news/music/emmanuel-macron-reportedly-tried-to-get-maneskin-disqualified-from-eurovision-3222476

First time hearing about this and i think that it's definitely embarrassing behaviour. Especially for a president.

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

France? ??

I forgot 11 maybe?

Remember guys Vote Spain

2 minutes

2 minutes till the party!

Let's set all the conflicts aside and have fun:heart:

2 minutes ago, CloseTheWhoHa said:

Whats wrong with heads of state wishing their representatives good luck? They do the same for their football teams, olympic teams etc

Right? That one user is just too much

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Eurovision is like a ray of light for all the Ukrainians in the middle of all the horrible events happening here, I don't see anything wrong with the President recording a 15 seconds video supporting Kalush who represent Ukraine on the European arena and spread the truth

соу тру бесті. До біса цих сук, ми заслуговуємо на перемогу цього року :heart2: 

LETS GOOOO

I'll be voting for Chanel but I won't be mad if Ukraine wins. The performance is entertaining and fun and imo it would be a contender even if the political situation was different.

Spain deserves it just for the eye candy of the male dancers

Naur it's trew, naur it's trew

zTex5Tm.gif

already eating a delicious sandwich from Auchan. Let's roll Europe

zTex5Tm.gif

Chanel victorious or WE RIOT

The Spanish bots out there are gonna be gagged and gooped when Chanel is number 6 overall, behind Moldova. 

Forza Moldova!

Rooting for a top 10 entry for NL :heart2:

1 minute ago, gimmelaugh said:

I'll be voting for Chanel but I won't be mad if Ukraine wins. The performance is entertaining and fun and imo it would be a contender even if the political situation was different.

And if they sent Alina Pash, who actually won Vibir, then it would be a no question runaway contest :rip: That was a top 3 entry regardless of any political situation. 

Wait the UK is in the final? :deadbanana4: 

I haven’t been watching but when’s the last time that happened lmao. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.