Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

3 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

The amount of Spaniards that I've seen travelling to Italy :rip: If Spain wins, Grindr in Italy won't be able to handle it :rip: 

There's zero reason for the UK to be sad if Space Man loses to Chanel, they already invade Valencia every summer...

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Iceland's song feels like such a warm hug, I get emotional whenever I listen to it. Reykjavík 2023

4 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

yeah spain’s autotuned backing vocals are so prevalent as well (it’s not chanel’s fault) but they need to get rid of this, slo mo would sound so much better with actual backing singers instead of the heavily processed studio vocals 

But the difference is you can clearly hear what are Chanel's live vocals and what are stylistic backing ones, whereas Norway is just lipsyncing at this point :skull: 

2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Ridiculous there's a max to the number of people allowed on stage anyway

That's so that countries with a high budget won't be favored, and to avoid having the green room overcrowded. It makes sense. But 6 is too little.

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

yeah spain’s autotuned backing vocals are so prevalent as well (it’s not chanel’s fault) but they need to get rid of this, slo mo would sound so much better with actual backing singers instead of the heavily processed studio vocals 

You do realize that she has a backing Female dancer with a mic for back up vocals right? 

If all of that was pre-recorded that would have disqualified her. She sings 95% of her song 

6 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

The amount of Spaniards that I've seen travelling to Italy :rip: If Spain wins, Grindr in Italy won't be able to handle it :rip: 

I bet everyone on Italy rn is checking Grindr to see if they manage to find Chanel's dancers in there

The whole jury show from yesterday was leaked. 

Just so you know. I posted as spoiler just for anyone that may not want to see it. 

17 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

Iceland's song feels like such a warm hug, I get emotional whenever I listen to it. Reykjavík 2023

Systur are so sweet :heart2:

The show is so close, what are yall eating tonight for the show?

Edited by Gwendolyn

11 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

The whole jury show from yesterday was leaked. 

Just so you know. I posted as spoiler just for anyone that may not want to see it. 

why is it always Russian websites that do this :rip:

13 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Pizza is the only possible answer, this year more than ever :giraffe:

17 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Pizza since i havent eaten some in weeks

Everyone saying Pizza, I'm having pizza tonight aswell :rip:

I'm having pizza tonight too lmao----

Joining the pizza and Eurovision club.

And gin. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.