Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

Hope y’all are ready to vote for Konstrakta tonight :gaydonnacat1:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that entertainers lately get covid the day before they have to do something? It is equal parts embarrassing and infuriating 

20 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

I am sorry but... :ahh::deadbanana2:

Was this for her jury show??

Cornelia singing in the pitch black stage is sending me. Did the cameraman really forget to switch the camera light on? :toofunny2:

10 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Hope y’all are ready to vote for Konstrakta tonight :gaydonnacat1:

Yeees, everybody must vote for Queenstrakta :clap3:

16 hours ago, khalyan said:

Yeah, the song serves Tamta's Replay but with fantastic dancing and no explosions.

No Tamta slander will be tolerated on my watch. She is a goddess, a fashion icon and a gay icon in Greece. 

I run into her last night :smitten2: I was so happy! 

PSFix-20220512-102937.jpg

24 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Why is it that entertainers lately get covid the day before they have to do something? It is equal parts embarrassing and infuriating 

Murphy's law:cm:

but who are you talking about? this year it's pretty quiet regarding COVID compared with 2021

I think only someone from the Portuguese delegation caught it but happily they still managed to perform

55 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

I am sorry but... :ahh::deadbanana2:

Imagine if Sweden NQs :bibliahh:

I really don't understand how she and her team couldn't see this happening? The performance was just too polarizing and tried to be controversial but it didn't work for her at all. She should've let someone else direct her performance instead of doing it herself honestly. She set herself up.

And i am sorry for saying it but some of her stans are simply delusional.

Edited by BOOM!

Edit: never mind, vote for Ireland and Serbia x

Edited by ZIVERT

9 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

And i am sorry for saying it but some of her stans are simply delusional.

I kinda agree

some of them even created petitions to bring Ronela back:rip:

like I love the song and I thought it was top 5 material but it's ok to admit that the perfomance was messy and could've been better

36 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Murphy's law:cm:

but who are you talking about? this year it's pretty quiet regarding COVID compared with 2021

I think only someone from the Portuguese delegation caught it but happily they still managed to perform

Oh, about Gianluca from Il Volo. Not that it is relevant for this year’s ESC but it is very interesting to me that the situation happens a lot lately

Breathe MV just hit 1 million views today finally! :chick3:

I am so happy but also sad at the same time for Vladana. Almost nothing from what Montenegro prepared worked when they arrived and they had to totally change the concept and simplify her performance so much. EBU simply doesn't want to support these smaller countries at all. I know that she has very, very low chances but i truly believe that if Breathe was representing Sweden, Switzerland or Netherlands for example it would've been a totally different story!

14 hours ago, J Legend X said:

and if that happens, Spain should retire from the competition because at this point would be ridiculous ! (and from sponsoring that shite as part of the big 5, F Europe)

Exactly!!!

On 5/11/2022 at 1:34 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Too bad you couldn't vote last night bestie, so Mia could get 1 pity televote point from GODreland

RGWrGRS.gif

Poor her! At least Monika got my full support as she should!

RGWrGRS.gif

14 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Krystian Ochman is a (beautiful) kid from suburban Massachusetts that listens to rap music and dresses like every other suburban white American kid. He’s not gay I fear :'(

Trolling aside, I think there does need to be a conversation around femmephobia in gay spaces. Obviously no one endorses or supports non-consensual contact between two people, myself included. But it is a little bit “suspicious” that so many people are quick to call him the f-slur, say gay rights should be revoked (when they already are being revoked in so many places), and send him death threats all because he acts a feminine. And I know you didn’t mean to in the comment above sis, but it does seem like you’re shaming feminine gay people and saying they should try to be “more normal” like Ochman. I think we have seen a normalization of “straight acting” gays, popularized in shows like Heartstoppers, SKAM, and other shows with LGBT themes - shows I love, too. Meanwhile we’re always quick to say “HE DOESN’T REPRESENT US!” anytime we see a feminine gay man acting a little extra on TV.

Maybe MBD is not the best person to base this conversation around, but I do find it sad that our majority gay fan base (for a contest that has championed inclusivity well before it was popular in the mainstream), is so quick to base their valid criticisms of him off of homophobic tropes.

:clap3:

I seem to agree with you a lot lately!

Also, Albina was never going to qualify with that song and performance… :rip:There was a lot of delusion going on last year about her.

votes for brooke are FREE :heart:

7 minutes ago, mystery said:

Poor her! At least Monika got my full support as she should!

RGWrGRS.gif

Love you!

RGWrGRS.gif

Vote for Serbia and San Marino tonight xoxo

Chanel should change her outfit a bit

It’s pretty revealing and after Albania flopped for being too sexual it’s probably smart to cover up like Eleni did :cm:

I am FUMING

How could they **** up something so minimalistic as Cornelia's staging SO BADLY :deadbanana4: 

Holy ****, **** you Italy

15 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The Poland guy is also fem gay

is he :WAP:

Poland serving NQ (a hot mess), I hope they will come through tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.