Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

I can't believe Iceland and Portugal, my guilty pleasures, managed to qualify :weeps::heart:

Rooting for Serbia, Cyprus and North Macedonia tomorrow! :katie2:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

The camera work could definitely be improved, but it's already filmed better than most other performances this year lol.

Now if Chanel had that good 2018 or 2021 camera work...

Literally hers is one of the best ones... considering well... 

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Israel exists and competes in Eurovision, no politics in Eurovision thank u

4252ed0fe699060cfbaefac6dc9684bb67398613

Eurovision is politic and thats why Ukraine will win this year smh

1 minute ago, Versayce said:

She'll finish #16-#19.

But my wig must be reaching Neptune right about now.

giphy.gif

and if that happens, Spain should retire from the competition because at this point would be ridiculous ! (and from sponsoring that shite as part of the big 5, F Europe)

I just want San Marino to make it into the finals, I want something edgy and Finland isn't giving me enough edginess

Finland from last year >>>>>>>

2 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Eurovision is politic and thats why Ukraine will win this year smh

Cry some more about it

4252ed0fe699060cfbaefac6dc9684bb67398613

I think Finland might actually not qualify. The song is good, but his voice is really weak which makes the performance fall short imo

10 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

The camera work could definitely be improved, but it's already filmed better than most other performances this year lol.

Now if Chanel had access to that good 2018 or 2021 camera work...

Oh yeah, in comparison, it is among the best this year! And definitely, 2021 had amazing shots 

Who do we think is winning tomorrow’s semi? Does Serbia stand a chance? I’m predicting top 3 for her in any case

I do think y'all are being a little bit too mean to MBD and I don't even think it's because of the scandals that are, honestly, questionable cause I looked up some of the things he's being accused of and I always felt like they were playful things and the other party was in on the joke and was playing along. That being said, I agree that he's too much and does things that might make someone feel uncomfortable but it's not because he's a creep but he's naturally very excited and wants to kiss and hug everyone so I believe his intentions aren't bad. 

Back to my point though - this thread and the whole Eurovision fandom was very very mean to him from the very beginning and now everyone just found an excuse for their hatred and now you can hate on him even more and feel like it's right. If it was a sassy woman you would be stanning and making gifs and using them as reactions all the time. And if you truly feel like his actions deserve to be condemned, then do it but don't make homophobic comments about him, like...

Also not y'all thinking Ochman is gay. 

13 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I can't believe Iceland and Portugal, my guilty pleasures, managed to qualify :weeps::heart:

Rooting for Serbia, Cyprus and North Macedonia tomorrow! :katie2:

NM slays, I think Europeans just don't get the style... a shame ! 

Tomorrow's semi is Sweden's for the taking. After the disaster of Tuesday too, I'm anxious about Czech Republic not qualifying. :dancehall2:

Omg her postcard :hoetenks:

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Tomorrow's semi is Sweden's for the taking. After the disaster of Tuesday too, I'm anxious about Czech Republic not qualifying. :dancehall2:

If Czech Republic doesn't qualify tomorrow then we can all pack our bags and go home because I can't stand ONE more travesty this year.

rhony-ramona-singer.gif

37 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

The start at 0:28 always gets me :jonny4:

I think the surefire qualifiers are Sweden, Serbia, Poland, Czech Republic, Australia, and Estonia. That leaves 3 other spots left

I actually have no words to describe how much RAI massacred this

By far the worst host country in the 19 years I've been watching Eurovision 

21 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

I actually have no words to describe how much RAI massacred this

By far the worst host country in the 19 years I've been watching Eurovision 

Is there jury footage from Chanel somewhere like this one?

33 minutes ago, tiejc said:

Is there jury footage from Chanel somewhere like this one?

The Spain videos keep getting deleted 

I think Sweden might actually take this one.  

Does anyone else think Ireland is going to qualify tomorrow? I have only seen and heard good things about the performance and the song is passable.  

• ATRL Moderator

Sweden’s staging is a mess compared to  the national selection but I think most people seeing it for the first time will still be impressed.   

3 hours ago, Jack! said:

I think they will, their staging is quite good and the vocals are decent for a song of its genre, and they dont have a lot of competition in terms of similar songs 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.