Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

3 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

EVERYBODY MOVED

This NEEDS TO WIN :jonny5:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

The same could be said about most of the acts this year! It would be weird if you knew about a random musical theater student working at a grocery store in Israel.

The difference between him and the average yass queen slay mama work the house down bewtS Eurovision stan is that he’s actually performing at Eurovision. And has a man!

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2

Yeah, the man i would stay at least 5 meters away from.

Nice of you to worship him tho. I hope you will give him your coins too. :alexz2:

6 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

EVERYBODY MOVED

Yea, that was fire!

52 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

If only she didn't draw first half... :jonny3:

Duncan was in the first half, Salvador was in the first half, Måns was in the first half... at this point give channel position 12 and a slayage... as long as it is not 1st lol

8 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

this is kinda serving Tamta/Replay

Just now, igninton said:

What is your point exactly? 

webpage-thumbnail%20%2811%29.png

Eastern Europe is making progress while Spain is regressing, yikes! I would be terrified to go to Spain in the year 2022 and be publicly gay with all of the homophobic hate crimes that take place there these days, Chanel ha poor dancers
f74599d4-1dc2-422e-9d00-dc2ec16a684f_16-

1 minute ago, J Legend X said:

Duncan was in the first half, Salvador was in the first half, Måns was in the first half... at this point give channel position 12 and a slayage... as long as it is not 1st lol

I fear that they will make her open the finals. :dancehall3:

4 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Yeah, the man i would stay at least 5 meters away from.

Nice of you to worship him tho. I hope you will give him your coins too. :alexz2:

I don’t worship him, I just think it’s funny that a forum of internet homosexuals that act just as feminine and unhinged are so angry with him. Michael Ben Diva has the dolls pressedTTTT

Just now, ZIVERT said:

I don’t worship him, I just think it’s funny that a forum of internet homosexuals that act just as feminine and unhinged are so angry with him. Michael Ben Diva has the dolls pressedTTTT

Have you seen some of his actions? Like slapping a musician while camera is recording him? Or force kissing another artists in the mount in front of the public and cameras? Embarrassing Mia and few other artists/journalists in different ways?...

If you think that this is every gay man then you are in denial.

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Eastern Europe is making progress while Spain is regressing

2019:

rainbowmap2019png2.png

2021:

Good luck booking that progress you speak of, I'm guessing you're watching it on SloMo.

eurovisi%C3%B3n-benidormfest.gif

Edited by igninton

15 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

EVERYBODY MOVED

:WAP:

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Hopefully Europe is feeling homophobic tomorrow

Europe is alwaya homophobic bestie, and with him it's rightfully so, after the scandal and stunt he pulled by snatching Mia's mic from her mouth

2 minutes ago, igninton said:

2019:

rainbowmap2019png2.png

2021:

Good luck booking that progress you speak of, I'm guessing you're watching it on SloMo.

Here’s a better map, I think it also explains why you hate Eastern Europeans so much :eek: I didn’t realize how homophobic and xenophobic Spain is! No wonder Spanish fans were so angry with half-Cuban performer Chanel, and why they can’t stop lashing out at Kalush Orchestra online :eek: 

C8xD0qN.jpg

5 minutes ago, igninton said:

2019:

rainbowmap2019png2.png

2021:

Montenegro at 63%, Iceland and Germany at 47% :rip: yeah this is phoney baloney

6 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Have you seen some of his actions? Like slapping a musician while camera is recording him? Or force kissing another artists in the mount in front of the public and cameras? Embarrassing Mia and few other artists/journalists in different ways?...

Oh no, he playfully stole the microphone from a girl we’ve all shaded and made fun of for having a weak song for the last 3 months, how evil of him

4252ed0fe699060cfbaefac6dc9684bb67398613

Chile I'm not going to give this xenophobic troll the light of day anymore.

Ignore list: ADDED!

I kinda hate Chanel’s camera work, I expected something else. And the intro should be like the one she had for her Canarias performance :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Montenegro at 63%, Iceland and Germany at 47% :rip: yeah this is phoney baloney

No it’s totally accurate because it shows Eastern Europe as gay hating barbarians, what are you talking about! Thank god there is another Western European to remind the Slavs how savage they are! While making homophobic comments about a feminine gay man, because that makes perfect sense too

26 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

EVERYBODY MOVED

HOLY SH*T!!! :WAP: EUROVISION SMELLS LIKE CHANEL!!!  :falcon:

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Oh no, he playfully stole the microphone from a girl we’ve all shaded and made fun of for having a weak song for the last 3 months, how evil of him

Talking about "weak" songs while using the I.M. gif... Probably the most hated "song" and artist of this year. The joke writes itself... :rip:

28 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:
17 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Eastern Europe is making progress while Spain is regressing, yikes! I would be terrified to go to Spain in the year 2022 and be publicly gay with all of the homophobic hate crimes that take place there these days, Chanel ha poor dancers
f74599d4-1dc2-422e-9d00-dc2ec16a684f_16-

8 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Here’s a better map, I think it also explains why you hate Eastern Europeans so much :eek: I didn’t realize how homophobic and xenophobic Spain is! No wonder Spanish fans were so angry with half-Cuban performer Chanel, and why they can’t stop lashing out at Kalush Orchestra online :eek: 

C8xD0qN.jpg

ffffff you're ridiculous. :skull:

12 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

This

He is horrible representation of the gays, but I guess it's easy to pull "he's fearless fem kween yaaazzz11" rather than how he behaves as a brat, is annoying and terrible human being in general. The Poland guy is also fem gay but he acts normal and isn't punching people at his old age or sexually assulting people

Just now, BOOM! said:

Talking about "weak" songs while using the I.M. gif... Probably the most hated "song" and artist of this year. The joke writes itself... :rip:

If a skinny white woman with long hair sang this song, y’all would lose your minds over it! Case in point: Albina last year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.