Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Ukraine wins! 2. UK, 3. Spain, 4. Sweden, 5. Serbia

Queen Conchita

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BOOM!

• ZIVERT

• illia

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Loreen is in Turin! Does anyone know if she's scheduled at any Eurovision events/parties?? I haven't seen anything

I think she's doing a show with Conchita and Duncan at Eurovillage but don't quote me on that. I believe it's sponsored by TikTok

Chanel is going to slay :jonny3:

2 minutes ago, Gork said:

Chanel is going to slay :jonny3:

If only she didn't draw first half... :jonny3:

I’m gonna need Romania to qualify now to silence that witch. 

The level of unprofessionalism of some broadcasters is far too much, and ESPECIALLY the Dutch one, I was reading on Twitter yesterday how they were literally criticising performances before they actually perform (during the postcards) and laughing at some performers afterwards.

Graham Norton tends to do that sometimes in the BBC feed and I've always found it so trashy and unfair as you're already setting people to dislike an entry even before they witness it.

:celestial5:

30 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

I think she's doing a show with Conchita and Duncan at Eurovillage but don't quote me on that. I believe it's sponsored by TikTok

Interesting, thanks!

when chanel ends up 2nd after singing “voy siempre primera nunca secondary”… 

a “top 2 and i ain’t number two” but actually being number two teas

30 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

If only she didn't draw first half... :jonny3:

:rainy:

12 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

OMG WHAT??

:deadbanana2:

Monika Liu in one of her interviews said that there are a few Divas who scream at people and demand things and this suddenly makes sense. 

1 hour ago, igninton said:

The irony of some people saying SloMo is an average song when y'all were supporting the basic ballads of Greece and Netherlands.

And even more ironic when most of you were shading Cornelia and Sweden (objectively the best ballad this year).

At this point I think you just like to troll and you're clearly threatend by strong minded female performers. It's Billie Eilish's world and we are just all living in it I guess.

giphy.gif

literally Chanel & Cornelia are the GOAT ! and should place 1 & 2 respectively ! 

:WAP:

A pop queen that fulfills OUR GAY HEARTS needs to win!!! Vote for Chanel :jonny5:

Booked and busy and now engaged to be married legend Michael Ben Diva has the girls MAD in here :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Hopefully Europe is feeling homophobic tomorrow

surely eastern Europe will get on board with that sis 

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Booked and busy and now engaged to be married legend Michael Ben Diva has the girls MAD in here :gaycat2:

Literally no one will talk about him or know he exists after the finals. If his annoying ass manages to qualify of course.

He is the definition of annoying and also a creep.

Edited by BOOM!

Just now, BOOM! said:

Literally no one will talk about him or know he exists after the finals. If his annoying manages to qualify of course.

He is the definition of annoying and also a creep.

The same could be said about most of the acts this year! It would be weird if you knew about a random musical theater student working at a grocery store in Israel.

The difference between him and the average yass queen slay mama work the house down bewtS Eurovision stan is that he’s actually performing at Eurovision. And has a man!

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

What is your point exactly? 

webpage-thumbnail%20%2811%29.png

18% is a cute number too I guess

Edited by igninton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.