• Marla Singer

• John Slayne

• Robert

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

And there it is :ace: 

f*ckingtoryc*nt.gif

5 hours ago, Espresso said:

And there it is :ace: 

Words cannot describe how much I hate this ******* union. 

I’m honestly so sick of living here. It’s like they literally are just trying to make it as inhabitable as possible for people. Well, it pretty much is if you’re not a white cis straight middle class man. Everything’s corrupt. It’s just ******* ridiculous. 

So embarrassing from the Tories and Labour.

One thing Scots hate is the UK (England) tell them what to do. The only positive is that I’ve never heard trans rights discussed so much in casual conversation until yesterday.

Usually I split my vote for SNP in the Scottish elections and Labour in the UK elections but let me just go full SNP from here on out. 

Well there we have it. I am truly ******* done with Labour. Just Tories in red.

Edited by wraith

This country has been moving backwards for the past 10+ years. We have become such an intolerant country. The amount of bigoted views, language and rhetoric that are being used by our politicians has reached new levels in the past few years. We DESPERATELY need a radical upheaval of our political class and systems. We need real change. Blah. I am beginning to despise this country. 

It's pathetic to see Labour pandering to Brexit voters, TERFs, racists and bigots because they think they can win by poaching voters from the Tories.

• 2 weeks later...

It's truly disturbing how the UK has basically become a TERF island at this point. :biblio:

So, Nadhim Zahawi has been sacked by Rishi Sunak for a "serious breach" of the Ministerial Code regarding his tax affairs.

It begs the question - if breaching the Ministerial Code is now a sackable offence... why did Sunak reinstate Suella Braverman literally days after she was found to have broken the very same Code?

Not lettuce Liz rising from the dead (her LWYMMD era).

19 minutes ago, Robert said:

Not lettuce Liz rising from the dead (her LWYMMD era).

I need her and the Tories GONE. When is the next election?

Not this clown trying to launch a comeback era. The complete lack of shame. :hoetenks:

7 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

I need her and the Tories GONE. When is the next election?

No date set but it should be 2024 or Jan 2025 at the latest. I have no faith in Labour anymore though.

• 2 weeks later...

r/UnitedKingdom banning the entire topic of "Transgender" because people can't behave themselves in that subreddit and stop being hateful towards Trans people. :biblionny:

16 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

r/UnitedKingdom banning the entire topic of "Transgender" because people can't behave themselves in that subreddit and stop being hateful towards Trans people. :biblionny:

I'm glad they revoked that rule when they saw the backlash but it shouldn't have been implemented in the first place. I don't like seeing transphobic comments and I've talked about better ways of tackling these in various places (including here) but the absolute worst thing to do is say that, as moderators, they can't be bothered to moderate out transphobic views and ban all discussion on the matter to shift the burden off of themselves and ignore the actual issues facing trans people. I remember r/LabourUK tried this more informally last year and it didn't work either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.