Jump to content

UK Politics 🇬🇧🏛️ TERF Island


Diarrhoea
 Share

Recommended Posts

I hope Prince Andrew gets as much power and status as possible so that we can get closer to being rid of the monarchy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fountain

    32

  • Marla Singer

    27

  • Benjamin

    26

  • Robert

    23

BBC's coverage is going to give me an aneurysm. They are truly struggling to keep saying new things. Like the ***** is dead move on. My goodness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Badger said:

I hope Prince Andrew gets as much power and status as possible so that we can get closer to being rid of the monarchy

I hope they expose who exactly paid the settlement for his accuser. Maybe now the kween is rotting they can expose them all and then we can be rid of them. I would pay good money to watch Kate Middleton's face as she's escorted away from Buckingham and into a job agency.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh My God this lady on the BBC literally just said "patients may want to pay tribute to the queen as well" in a discussion about the NHS postponing services because of the Queen's funeral.

 

I actually hate this flop island sometimes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2022 at 2:35 PM, CaptainMusic said:

I agree she is like everyone’s grandmother

a racist grandmother that never met you, did not know your name, and never did anything for you but live off your money which she then passed onto her pedophile son.

 

the parasocial relationship people have with an unelected  head of state is so weird. politicians, and especially the royals, are not your friends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

Oh My God this lady on the BBC literally just said "patients may want to pay tribute to the queen as well" in a discussion about the NHS postponing services because of the Queen's funeral.

 

I actually hate this flop island sometimes. 

Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

a racist grandmother that never met you, did not know your name, and never did anything for you but live off your money which she then passed onto her pedophile son.

 

the parasocial relationship people have with an unelected  head of state is so weird. politicians, and especially the royals, are not your friends

…Are you ok?

 

It’s unhealthy for you to be this mad at a dead old woman, we get that you hate her and the monarchy, you’ve made it very clear in multiple threads now. I’m also actually for abolishing the monarchy so calm down. :rip: 

 

But hate her or love her, it still remains that being the head of state for 70 years and a constant figure to multiple generations of Brits she was indeed In a way like a grandmother figure to the country. It is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

…Are you ok?

 

It’s unhealthy for you to be this mad at a dead old woman, we get that you hate her and the monarchy, you’ve made it very clear in multiple threads now. I’m also actually for abolishing the monarchy so calm down. :rip: 

 

But hate her or love her, it still remains that being the head of state for 70 years and a constant figure to multiple generations of Brits she was indeed In a way like a grandmother figure to the country. It is what it is.

I don't know who you are but glad you're following my presence on this site, always happy to have fans :heart:

 

I said what I said, thinking of a monarch as your grandmother is weird to me no matter how long she reigned or how many people adored her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I don't know who you are but glad you're following my presence on this site, always happy to have fans :heart:

 

I said what I said, thinking of a monarch as your grandmother is weird to me no matter how long she reigned or how many people adored her.

Your angry posts in these threads about the monarchy are literally the only reason I know you hun :skull:

 

And the fact that you’re taking the “grandmother” comparison so literally is just :deadbanana4: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Badger said:

I hope Prince Andrew gets as much power and status as possible so that we can get closer to being rid of the monarchy

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This whole thing is honestly ridiculous and just so overblown. Can’t imagine how tiresome Monday is going to be :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not the line being 24 hours long :rip: It's giving cult of personality. But it's mostly old people. The younger generation really does not give a ****. Truly Orwellian to see this when everyone knows that this winter some people won't be able to heat their homes. I know someone who will have to move out and is in danger of being homeless because their rent is going up 25%. Imagine if people had this energy for asking things from the government that improve people's lives like unionizing more jobs, rent controls, more funding for the NHS, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My friendly fish & chips enthusiasts from across the pond, is this real? :skull: 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

My friendly fish & chips enthusiasts from across the pond, is this real? :skull: 

 

 

Extremely doubtful. Our energy prices will be skyrocketing, but the likelihood of that being real is virtually 0.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Extremely doubtful. Our energy prices will be skyrocketing, but the likelihood of that being real is virtually 0.

Yeah, it seemed... excessive. I'd heard energy prices were getting bad and that British gov't/media were hoping the 24/7 coverage of the Queen would be enough to drown it out, but i didn't think it would go up that much. :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that even with a new Prime Minister and the other big story of the last 2 weeks the polls have barely budged. :ahh:

 

The Tories are absolutely screwed at the next election. From a landslide in 2019 to one of their worst ever results next election. Can't wait for the next Portillo moment.:ahh:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just spent 20 minutes on Google trying to figure out why people claim to hate Meghan and I'm no closer to figuring it out (I mean, I understand it's overall racism/classism, but I wanted to see why they claim to be justified in hating her)

 

Loads of the answers were about her being "narcissistic" - like Diana wasn't, and as though the rest of the Royal Family are low key and reclusive. :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just realised this whole Royals obsession is basically our version of the MAGA cult. These people are being treated like deities and it’s giving Trumpism. Really ******* weird. :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2022 at 11:41 AM, Benjamin said:

The fact that even with a new Prime Minister and the other big story of the last 2 weeks the polls have barely budged. :ahh:

 

The Tories are absolutely screwed at the next election. From a landslide in 2019 to one of their worst ever results next election. Can't wait for the next Portillo moment.:ahh:

 

 

 

 

girl I hope you're right but the next GE is still almost 2 years away, things could easily change. the polls mean nothing at the moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scrapping the additional (45%) rate of tax is absolutely idiotic. People who are already rich are the only ones to benefit whilst those on low incomes will still be just as hard-up. A shambles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

this is class war. truss's cabinet is actively seeking to murder the working and poverty classes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...