Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Marla Singer

• John Slayne

• Robert

FIVE Tory Prime Ministers in SIX years 

WTAF 

:deadbanana2:

The people need to demand a GE, imagine not being able to vote and seeing this party of clowns continue to push each other off the edge once they get to be PM.

She wanted a day off to listen to MIDnights. :matty:

SuHELLa and Liz gone one after the other we love to see it

that country is in shamble. And in the meantime, they are too occupied by make believe king and queen :bibliahh:

44 whole days. That's how long she lasted. An absolute bloody mess. I've food in my freezer that's lasted longer.

Honestly, Charles should just take absolute power at this point.

she wanted free time to stream Midnights she’ll be back next week 

David Cameron resigning because he didn't get the result he wanted re. Brexit. Theresa May, Boris Johnson and now Liz Truss all basically forced out, the latter serving a shorter duration in office than the use-by dates on the food we have in our freezers.

The Tory Government is a JOKE.

Never has the need for a General Election been greater. If the public vote the Tories back in, then so be it - but if any other party had demonstrated their utter ineptitude on such a frequent level, there'd have been calls for a GE for years. Let the public have their say.

Edited by C_Colstead

She made SEVERAL points back in the 90s when she gave that iconic speech about abolishing monarchy. Should've done THAT first before resigning!

Disgusting that she didn't call a general election. Even in resigning, she still can't do the right thing :shakeno:

The next Prime Minister will be severely weakened because they will literally have no public mandate to deliver anything. This really needs to go back to the public now, it's a shambles.

Good lord, they didn't even give her a chance...

She swiftly resigned :siptea:

She didn't wanna steal Taylor's spotlight tomorrow. 

This country is a mess though :deadbanana4:

she ended the queen, tanked the pound and left to stream midnights. I kinda have to stan lol

2c37ef9f1c65866db302db4b108585fc.jpg

Larry chasing out a fox a few days ago and now chasing out a snake. He’s been through more prime ministers than Charles probably will. 4 so far. 

43 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

44 whole days. That's how long she lasted. An absolute bloody mess. I've food in my freezer that's lasted longer.

Her only achievement was being the PM when The Queen died :deadbanana4: 44 days and she served two monarchs.

The country is a mess. The economy is down the drain. Most citizens can’t even afford to heat their own homes this year, or use electricity. And taxes are at an all time high.

Not to mention crime is at an all time high too. And our unarmed UK police can’t do a thing, they’re pointless.

We really need someone tough to come in and fix the country. 

I can’t wait to move away from London next year!

1 hour ago, C_Colstead said:

This and the lettuce is taking me out :hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.