• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

On 10/31/2023 at 8:41 PM, Rogue said:

I gotta start posting in here more often. I be forgetting all about this thread. 

Same, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in one of the biggest and most diverse cities in the world and yet I struggle to meet black or POC queer people :doc: dating is horrible. Idk if this is a universal experience or I'm doing something wrong

On 11/16/2023 at 9:09 PM, Wicked said:

@Armani? Is Don't Diamond yet? I need to talk some ****!

It's been over 10M months ago, he or RCA just didn't buy a plaque for it

15 hours ago, Armani? said:

It's been over 10M months ago, he or RCA just didn't buy a plaque for it

It would be the first Diamond R&B single released in the 2010s right? 

Unless That's What I Like counts I guess. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 5:58 AM, Wicked said:

been saying this for years #her music dont attract our ppl regardless how big she is. 

other blondes like Madonna, Britney, Gaga, Xtina, Gwen etc. pushed urban-pop singles OR collab with Black artists early in they careers to welcome a more diverse space for us to listen. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 1:43 PM, KFC said:

I live in one of the biggest and most diverse cities in the world and yet I struggle to meet black or POC queer people :doc: dating is horrible. Idk if this is a universal experience or I'm doing something wrong

im late asf lol what city u from? no matter gay or straight dating as a Black person (and wanting to date other Black folks) is horrible in huge metro areas. 

• 2 weeks later...

idk why but when I read Devin’s comment I thought it was going to be a Tiffany Haddish mess for some reason :deadbanana2:

• 2 weeks later...

Between TS Madison body slamming Boosie in a Twitter battle and Asian Da Bratt keeping Fresh and Fit in a headlock this week. I’m getting my life. The gays and women won in week 1.

yall watch the katt williams interview?

4 hours ago, MattieB said:

yall watch the katt williams interview?

I just finished it oh my goddddddd. I already want to watch it again but I high key believe a lot of the stuff he was saying 

yea that Katt Williams interview is wild. 

Katt, Bernie, Monique, Rich, Redd, and Martin my all time fav comedians.

On 12/17/2023 at 5:39 AM, Devin said:

im late asf lol what city u from? no matter gay or straight dating as a Black person (and wanting to date other Black folks) is horrible in huge metro areas. 

London 

I always thought it'd be the opposite. :doc: 

58 minutes ago, KFC said:

London 

I always thought it'd be the opposite. :doc: 

you would think bc of the diversity. 

my past relationships been mainly Black. after my breakup last year so much has changed esp new corp job/higher salary.  

im in a weird phase bc i grew up in the hood so dating Black got hard bc i get the nonstop “u too good for us/u don’t belong here” vibe now. :rip: then dating Black in the corperate world is hard too bc most of them only date white & refuse to associate w/ other Black folk.:toofunny3:

• Like 1

Should I watch the Katt Williams interview?

On 1/4/2024 at 3:09 PM, Symmetra said:

Between TS Madison body slamming Boosie in a Twitter battle and Asian Da Bratt keeping Fresh and Fit in a headlock this week. I’m getting my life. The gays and women won in week 1.

Uncle  stay racking up them  Ls :bibliahh: still remember him get roasted after he tried to serve “sexy” in that dirty ass bath water :deadbanana:

On 1/6/2024 at 8:09 PM, Armani? said:

Should I watch the Katt Williams interview?

3hr of pure mess and entertainment lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.