The Mandalorian: Season 3 | Trailer Out!

Blood Magic

I thought the episode was great. The chaos with the droids and the celebrity cameos had me gagged.

Spoiler

Especially with how the episode ended like a Scooby Doo episode with Christopher Lloyd causing the droids to malfunction :rip: 

Lizzo & Jack Black sent me as a couple :lmao: 

Episode 6 was such a mess :laugh: But I still enjoyed it!

The Duchess had me gagging :dies: That caught me off guard! :laugh: 

• 2 weeks later...

Weakest season by far. 

What a shame, especially after the stellar second season. It's infuriating how inconsistent this season was. Worse than 'Andor' and 'Obi-Wan' on most of the episodes which is sad.

At least the last 2 episodes were good. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I wouldn't mind if the show ended here.

• ATRL Moderator

Just have the finale to watch, but I do agree with a lot of the opinions online regarding inconsistencies and whatnot. I still enjoyed watching, and have hope now that this particular storyline is more or less wrapped up, that they can play more to their strengths in season 4. Again, I liked this arc but it definitely felt jumbled 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.